Re-Org and looking for price reduction

PittsburghGirlee

I booked my cruise for May of 09 prior to the re-org of the cabins. I booked an aft balcony #7445 on the GLORY which at that time was an 8B. This is now considered an 8G from what I am told.

My question is, when I am looking for a price deduction, do I select the 8B or do I now have to select the 8G which is obviously more money?

Many thanks!!

PG

I guess you have to look at the 8G now. I'm from Pittsburgh. Are you going to the game on Sunday? I have season tickets. If you are going send me an email I have a great tailgate. Some pics below. We even had Matt Barr's band (former Steelers kicker) for the Monday Night Football game. We have a cook, fresh Penn Pilsner beer, and LOTS of FOOD. If you are going email me at btitchworth2@hotmail.com

SSPX0019.jpg.9b218ced4aa80787c2db5c34557d66c5.jpg

SSPX0020.jpg.bbab84f06f02dce79ab10ac57d49e505.jpg

SSPX0023.jpg.220e202f6d3aae2ecb6ea60e7b7bd8e5.jpg

I guess you have to look at the 8G now. I'm from Pittsburgh. Are you going to the game on Sunday? I have season tickets. If you are going send me an email I have a great tailgate. Some pics below. We even had Matt Barr's band (former Steelers kicker) for the Monday Night Football game. We have a cook, fresh Penn Pilsner beer, and LOTS of FOOD. If you are going email me at btitchworth2@hotmail.com

Wow, thanks so much for the invite. What a shin-dig you throw there. Unfortunately, I do not go to many of the Steelers games, however, we have season PITT tickets for both football and basketball. They are a little cheaper:D :D . May be worth it to check the party out sometime though.

I live about 30 minutes off 28North of the city. Where abouts are you from?

Thanks again for the invite. I will look for ya on the tube.....

Wow, thanks so much for the invite. What a shin-dig you throw there. Unfortunately, I do not go to many of the Steelers games, however, we have season PITT tickets for both football and basketball. They are a little cheaper:D :D . May be worth it to check the party out sometime though.

Wow! We must be neighbors... :eek: ...I am in Glenshaw!!

I am from Lower Burrell. Not sure how far away u r from me. Maybe 1/2 hour or so. What a game..... arrrrrgggggggggg.

Getting closer and closer to feelin like STEELER WEATHER:D

Definitely need a win on Monday night. What a dumb a$$ Santino. I just could not believe when I heard. My BIL is a Pittsburgh Detective. Stupidity on those young bucks.....:rolleyes:

I am from Lower Burrell. Not sure how far away u r from me. Maybe 1/2 hour or so. What a game..... arrrrrgggggggggg.

Getting closer and closer to feelin like STEELER WEATHER:D

Definitely need a win on Monday night. What a dumb a$$ Santino. I just could not believe when I heard. My BIL is a Pittsburgh Detective. Stupidity on those young bucks.....:rolleyes:

Maybe not even a 1/2 hour. I am maybe 20 minutes from the Pittsburgh Mills....right up 28....if that helps.

I am already thinking of the sun and sea because "winter" has started :( - but your are right....THAT is Steeler weather ;) .

Sorry it took me so long to reply, sometimes I lose the threads. I live in Squirrel Hill. I also have Pitt football and Pitt Basketball tickets. I'm in Section 110 for B-ball and Section 210 for football.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, sometimes I lose the threads. I live in Squirrel Hill. I also have Pitt football and Pitt Basketball tickets. I'm in Section 110 for B-ball and Section 210 for football.

I actually work just a few miles away from you in the old Eichleay Building. What a small world.

Our football tickets are in the nosebleeds 507. Basketballs tickets, not sure this year. Had great seats the first year and then got screwed with the "donations" and got moved up near the rafters.... What a crock. Pitt should be ashamed of themselves for doing that to the basketball fans.

I booked my cruise for May of 09 prior to the re-org of the cabins. I booked an aft balcony #7445 on the GLORY which at that time was an 8B. This is now considered an 8G from what I am told.

My question is, when I am looking for a price deduction, do I select the 8B or do I now have to select the 8G which is obviously more money?

Many thanks!!

PG

Actually, 7445 is a wrap around balcony which is a 9A.

They usually don't offer price reductions on them.

Archived