AOS: Where is Vivaldi DR/table 333?

Hi: Just got a reply from RC regarding confirmation of my request for table for 12. They say we are in the vivaldi dining room, table 333. Does anyone know if this is the top, middle or lower dining room? and any idea where our table might be.
Vivaldi is the main (non-balcony) one, on deck three.

Hi: Just got a reply from RC regarding confirmation of my request for table for 12. They say we are in the vivaldi dining room, table 333. Does anyone know if this is the top, middle or lower dining room? and any idea where our table might be.

They move the table numbers around from cruise to cruise. You will just need to wait and see where it is, once you are on board. ;)

When you say "main, non-balcony" does that mean it's the lowest deck of the dining room? Is that a good thing or bad? I thought I read that someone said having the balcony gave on a super view of the waiters singing, etc. Can anyone suggest if this is a good location or not so good?

So, are you party of 12 that has one table, or a party of 2 that will be at a table of 12?

If a party of 12, you may not have too much a choice of where the table is. But if you are a party of 2, then you should be able to request a location that you feel is best after you get on board. We like the area on the main floor near the captain's table. Always fun area to watch.

When you say "main, non-balcony" does that mean it's the lowest deck of the dining room? Is that a good thing or bad? I thought I read that someone said having the balcony gave on a super view of the waiters singing, etc. Can anyone suggest if this is a good location or not so good?

Trust me, there is not a bad seat in the house. Everyone has their own opinion as to where to sit. Following is a picture of the dining room on the AOS... http://family.webshots.com/photo/2406674660069172109HCkWtU

Here is a picture of the lower level. You will be able to see from all levels. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1139451270055352124bKxRnn

Personally.....I love having a table on the bottom floor. We were on the Adventure in July and had a table for ten right next to the Captain's table in the middle of the dining room. It was great! One of the best tables we've ever had. We've been on all floors, but the main floor is the best.

If you have that specific a question about the layout of your ship, the easiest and quickest way to find the answer is to look at Royal Caribbean's website.

http://www.rccl.com

Here is the deck plan containing the Vivaldi dining room:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=03&shipCode=AD&shipProfile=1082&sailDate=1081102&hasNavigation=false

shp_ad_deck03_rc2_dpl.gif

Don't be surprised if when you get your SeaPass card the table number and/or dining room assignment is different from what you now have.

The main dining room arrangements are done in Miami, however the ship does all the finalizing of arrangements the week prior.

Archived