Cleanser that's easy on the eyes

Cruise Junky

Just an update on this, I ended up buying the Chanel Precision Systeme Hyrdration Le Lait, Nourishing Cleansing Milk Face and Eyes and absolutely love it, removes all make up really easy on the eyes..Love, Love, Love it.

Thanks everyone.

Great! Glad you like it as much as I do. It's definitely my favorite.

Did you end up getting it in Duty Free?

Enjoy!

Jane,

Don't mean to be thick here....but why wouldn't you use waterproof mascara? That is all I've ever used. The regular mascara smears too easily, in my experience.

I use Mary Kay facial cleanser to take it off every night, and it comes off like a charm.:)

Thanks,

Alice

Great! Glad you like it as much as I do. It's definitely my favorite.

Did you end up getting it in Duty Free?

Enjoy!

Yes, we have the most fantastic store where you can go and order ahead of time for it to be delivered to the airport, fantastic selection. It was $37 at duty free. I also bought a Chanel Scrub and Mask. Very glad I ordered it ahead, there were no Chanel face products at the airport!

Jane,

Don't mean to be thick here....but why wouldn't you use waterproof mascara? That is all I've ever used. The regular mascara smears too easily, in my experience.

I use Mary Kay facial cleanser to take it off every night, and it comes off like a charm.:)

Thanks,

Alice

I personally don't like waterproof mascara because every one that I've ever tried gets clumpy on me. Also, I find that my usual face cleanser won't take it off and I have to use a special eye makeup remover and I prefer to use just one product that does both.

Also what happens is that I end up not getting it all off, or I end up losing some eyelashes in the process.

I know that some women with oily skin prefer waterproof because the non waterproof smears on them. That never happens to me.

I'm certainly not trying to convince anyone to change formulas. But for me, it's not worth the extra work and hassle when the kind that washes off easily w/ water and regular cleanser is just fine.

The only time I would use waterproof is if I were planning on swimming or going to a wedding. :)

Yes, we have the most fantastic store where you can go and order ahead of time for it to be delivered to the airport, fantastic selection. It was $37 at duty free. I also bought a Chanel Scrub and Mask. Very glad I ordered it ahead, there were no Chanel face products at the airport!

Clever girl! :)

I see no reason to buy the pricey department store brands

when Neutrogena Extra Gentle cleanser removes my mascara without irritating my eyes or my extremely sensitive skin and only costs $6.49. :)

No one's trying to convince you to change. Use whatever makes you happy.

The only time I would use waterproof is if I were planning on swimming or going to a wedding. :)

......or crying because you missed a wedding?:p:D

Seriously though,

Thanks for explaining the waterproof/non-waterproof thing! I guess I'll keep on using waterproof as long as it's not ripping out my lashes.:)

......or crying because you missed a wedding?:p:D

yeah sumthin' like that. :D

Seriously though,

Thanks for explaining the waterproof/non-waterproof thing! I guess I'll keep on using waterproof as long as it's not ripping out my lashes.:)

Sure, if it ain't broke don't fix it. :)

My fave mascara (Dior's "Blackout") suddenly disappeared and all I had was a waterproof one that a company sent me, and I had to use it for a couple of days last week til I could get another Dior one. Lots of lost lashes.:(

I asked my sensitive eyes friend mentioned above if she's tried the products mentioned here, and she said almost all of them. She had some irritation or stinging with all of them. She is still addicted to the Dermalogica Precleanse.

Archived