Comfort Inn Hollywood

PH

We are staying at the Comfort Inn on Dec.19th. They offer free suttle from the airport and to the cruise ship. They also have a free hot breakfast. Has anyone stayed there? What is near? Is there any place to buy some rum that is in walking distance? PH

We are staying at the Comfort Inn on Dec.19th. They offer free suttle from the airport and to the cruise ship. They also have a free hot breakfast. Has anyone stayed there? What is near? Is there any place to buy some rum that is in walking distance? PH

We just booked the same hotel for March and would like to know how this hotel compares to the Sleep Inn in Dania. They are about a mile apart. I know the Hollywood beach area is about 2 miles and they have a nice boardwalk with lots of ocean front places to eat and site see. We are interested in clean and comfortable so would like to hear from someone who has stayed here recently.

There have been various positive and negative threads and posts regarding this hotel. I have not stayed there ... almost did until I read other posters' comments. Did a search for you ... and you might want to check out the results here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=11628876

Also, you might want to read some of the reviews/comments on Trip Advisor.

I know the Hollywood beach area is about 2 miles and they have a nice boardwalk with lots of ocean front places to eat and site see. We are interested in clean and comfortable so would like to hear from someone who has stayed here recently.

The Hollywood Beach Broadwalk (not boardwalk) is 2 1/2 miles long and Hollywood Beach is a little longer.

I like the Hollywood Beach area and think you could do better than a chain hotel.

There are some really cute mom and pop motels in Hollywood Beach. Check out www.Sunny.org and look for the Small Superior Lodgings logo.

Thanks for the response. I will try tripadvisor and see what they have to say. We booked it through Southwest Airlines and would assume that they would make sure everthing was ok but one never knows.

We also booked Comfort Inn/Cruiseport through Southwest because it was a great rate. I sure hope it is a good hotel. I don't know if we can change at this point or not. Would appreciate any comments on this hotel.

Archived