Luggage after cruise?

Liner

There's a lady across the street in the corner of a building that will hold it for you, but I'm not sure how much she charges- nominal though. You can also take an OSJ shopping and City tour that visits the forts then drops you off at the airport for about $20pp that's very reasonable and they hold your luggage for you.

When we cruised r/t from San Juan Celebrity's concierge suggested Barrachina Village for luggage storage - they're in Old Town, 104 Fortaleza St. Phn # 800-515-3582 (I think). We opted to go on a ship-sponsored excursion which took care of our luggage problem and helped us kill time, so we did not use this place. We did stop by and it was chock-full of luggage from embarking and disembarking passengers.

I just returned from PR and had made arrangement with this lady from Audio Guia they hold luggage for $3.for lg ones and $2. for sm, she was going to take us to the beach and then pick us up and take us to the airport HOWEVER when we got to her (pier 4 local 12) the shop was closed, thanks to an elder man that minds shop #10 kind of like a snack place that offer to keep our stuff where he stores his merchandise, definitely nothing fancy but the place had a big lock and things were secure, also I hear from that place Barrachina. Good luck

Alicia

Archived