Single cruiser question

JHarry

My family and I are on the Glory for the January 3rd sailing and we have a friend who wants to go along, however, he does not have anyone else to split the room with him. The question I have is: Does Carnival offer any type of discount for the single cruiser? I know he will have to pay double occupancy but do they or will they discount it any at all? If I had room I would let him stay in our cabin however there are already 4 of us in our cabin.

My family and I are on the Glory for the January 3rd sailing and we have a friend who wants to go along, however, he does not have anyone else to split the room with him. The question I have is: Does Carnival offer any type of discount for the single cruiser? I know he will have to pay double occupancy but do they or will they discount it any at all? If I had room I would let him stay in our cabin however there are already 4 of us in our cabin.

Unless your friend wants to book a 1A inside cabin there is no break for the solo cruiser. I sail solo myself and just pay the 200% of the cost of a single.

With a 1A booked single the cost is 150% of the single dual occupancy rate...

Call and talk with your booking agent. There may be a way to change things around, even if you've already paid in full.

I usually cruise solo and pay the 150% for a porthole cabin. Singles do not get any breaks.:(

My wife and I had a cabin booked with our daughter, paid in full.

My son decided he would like to join us. I wanted to move my daughter to a room with him. The first person I spoke to said that it could not be done. Carnival would not waive the single supplement.

I called again, and they told me I could move my daughter into another cabin. So now we have two cabins, two people each. Both of my kids are over 21 by the way.

If somebody tells you no, call back and speak to somebody else.

ok, just got off the horn with carnival and if my friend takes the 7 day cruise out of port canaveral on the Glory the cost for a single cruiser will be $749. the only thing not included will be the tips. still, thats not too bad of a price on a 7 day cruise for a single person, still cheaper than royal caribbean

ok, just got off the horn with carnival and if my friend takes the 7 day cruise out of port canaveral on the Glory the cost for a single cruiser will be $749. the only thing not included will be the tips. still, thats not too bad of a price on a 7 day cruise for a single person, still cheaper than royal caribbean

"Not too bad" is an understatement! My mom always goes with us, but wants her own room. We book a 1A for her, and have never paid less than $1000 for a 7 day cruise. (In fact, we did the Glory last summer.) You got a GREAT price!!:eek::D

i just re-confirmed and that total is all taxes, port charges and fuel surcharges. The only thing it does not cover is tips. Yeah its a great price. I looked earlier and its $419 per person for an inside stateroom.

Archived