Up to $100^* onboard credit per stateroom on

3 to 5 day sailings.

or

Up to $200^* onboard credit per stateroom on

6+ day sailings.

Book now through

December 8!

Use Fare Code OMD.

*Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Minimum purchase category 4A. Fare code must be requested to receive promotion. No name changes. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Full deposit required at the time of booking. A non refundable on board credit of up to $50 per person, maximum of $100 per stateroom on 3/4/5 day sailings. A non refundable on board credit of up to $100 per person, maximum of $200 per stateroom on 6 day or longer sailings. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Combinable with Super Saver rates only. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Category Restrictions and exclusions apply. Valid on new bookings only between 11/30/08– 12/08/08 for sailings thru 03/31/09. Offer expires at 11:59pm EST on 12/08/08. Blackout dates apply.In order to receive offer, cruise must be paid with a MasterCard card. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code OMD. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.

the price on my cruise also went way up with this :eek: it doesnt even show our catagory, but since i plan on paying off our cruise this week on my mastercard i will give my pvp a call and see about some OBC :D if i get some *BONUS* if not oh well.

Archived