TV Channel of LIDO Camera on all Ships???

cruisedrew

Hey Folks! Just got off the Valor. We had an interior room, but to our surprise, we didn't have to run up to Lido Deck in the morning to see if the Sun was Shining... All we had to do was turn on Channel 40!..... Around the clock view of Lido Deck! And boy oh boy, were we happy every morning to see that sun shining! This was a new feature for us... Is this on all ships now? I wonder if Destiny added this in Dry Dock? I was on the Destiny in JAN, but she didn't have this feature then.

Thanks!

:-)

(There was another channel that showed a view looking straight ahead of the ship from the bridge.)

I get up, open the curtains, open the balcony door and go outside to find out how hot it is...

If you like inside, go for it, but those of us who like balconies will pay the price for a balcony...And then there are those of us, like me, who travel solo and do NOT care about how much a balcony cabin will cost, we just do it!! Balcony is best, but a Suite is SWEET!!!!!!!

They had the Lido cam and the bow cam on Inspiration. I do use the bow cam as a "window" when in an inside cabin. Also used it this time even with a real window (no need to get up and look out the window/crawl over the person sleeping in the bed by the window/open the curtains and wake everyone else, etc.). I am an early riser.

Archived