can't find Eurodam Jul22/09 Fjords & Scotland

CJcruzer

I have the 2009 Cruise Planner HAL book, and this 10 day cruise is listed, however, on HAL site, I cannot find anything past the Jul 12 Gems of Baltic(10 day) for the month of July.

This Norwegian Fjords and Scotland itinerary was to be sandwiched between the Jul 12 and Aug 1 Gems of the Baltic.

Anybody know what happened to the Fjords and Scotland cruise?

I have the 2009 Cruise Planner HAL book, and this 10 day cruise is listed, however, on HAL site, I cannot find anything past the Jul 12 Gems of Baltic(10 day) for the month of July.

My husband and I were booked on the July 22nd cruise along with the August 1st cruise. The July 22 to August 1st segment was chartered out to a group called Atlantis and our booking was cancelled. We were able to rebook for Aug 1st to August 26th----a bit longer but we are happy.

This Norwegian Fjords and Scotland itinerary was to be sandwiched between the Jul 12 and Aug 1 Gems of the Baltic.

A couple of months ago, another poster indicated that Eurodam had been chartered when it returns to Copenhagen on 22 July.

Why not join us on the July 12 sailing? They keep cutting the heck out of the prices on the 10 day Gems of the Baltics. When we first started looking, the inside cabins were $1977 and ocean view were $2277. Take a look at what they are now - veranda cabins are $1899. You can even sail from Dover if you prefer for 2 days earlier for the same price.

• 1 month later...
A couple of months ago, another poster indicated that Eurodam had been chartered when it returns to Copenhagen on 22 July.

Why not join us on the July 12 sailing? They keep cutting the heck out of the prices on the 10 day Gems of the Baltics. When we first started looking, the inside cabins were $1977 and ocean view were $2277. Take a look at what they are now - veranda cabins are $1899. You can even sail from Dover if you prefer for 2 days earlier for the same price.

Where can I find that price for this cruise? Is it on the Holland American website?

My TA quoted us about $1695 p.p. for an inside cabin departing for the 10 day Gems of the Baltic on the Eurodam (can't remember if it is June 12 or 24??). A verandah sounds much nicer especially since our 18 year old high school graduate will be joining us!!

Archived