Specialty Coffee on Solstice

martodd

Does anyone know if they have the Aspen coffee in the coffee lounge on Solstice? My husband and I would love to continue our tradition of ending the night with an Aspen coffee after dinner or the show on the Solstice. It was our favorite on the Millie and Summit!!!

Thanks for any help.

ASPEN COFFEE

Coffee mug, heated

Build in glass

1/2 oz. Kahlúa

1/2 oz. Carolans Irish Cream

1/2 oz. Frangelico

Near fill with hot coffee

Whipped cream garnish

Sprinkle shaved chocolate

Sounds good to me. I might have to join you for a cup.

ASPEN COFFEE

Coffee mug, heated

Build in glass

1/2 oz. Kahlúa

1/2 oz. Carolans Irish Cream

1/2 oz. Frangelico

Near fill with hot coffee

Whipped cream garnish

Sprinkle shaved chocolate

Sounds good to me. I might have to join you for a cup.

Is this the recipe from X or one from on line? We found one similar but have not made it yet--

Aspen Coffee is our favorite treat--we order it after dinner sometimes right in the MDR.. We'll be back on board X in Jan & are hoping they have it on Solstice.

Does anyone know if they have the Aspen coffee in the coffee lounge on Solstice? My husband and I would love to continue our tradition of ending the night with an Aspen coffee after dinner or the show on the Solstice. It was our favorite on the Millie and Summit!!!

Thanks for any help.

I had several Aspen Coffees on the Solstice, and they were all delicious....

You won't be disappointed.

Mari

Thank you, Mari for that info!! We can now look forward to having our Aspen on the Solstice this April, you made my day.

I would love to know if that is the X recipe too. I would love to make that at home, especially on a night like tonight when it is raw and cold out and we are dreaming of being on the sea!!

Thank you, Mari for that info!! We can now look forward to having our Aspen on the Solstice this April, you made my day.

I would love to know if that is the X recipe too. I would love to make that at home, especially on a night like tonight when it is raw and cold out and we are dreaming of being on the sea!!

I got it off the internet. I will be on Solstice Dec 14th I will find out of sure how they make it.

I got it off the internet. I will be on Solstice Dec 14th I will find out of sure how they make it.

Please post it-- The one we got from the internet was a bit different than the one posted but not sure what the real recipe is...we will also inquire in January...

Does anyone else have a fav Specialty Coffee to suggest!

Archived