Junior suite - Cat 11

nagster

I just booked a suite on the Spirit. She booked me a junior suite on Empress so it is a Cat 11. So can anyone give me an idea of what I get and what the cabin is like.

With a suite you get a larger cabin and priority embarkation, that's about it. Is it a regular cat 11 or one of the wrap-around balcony suites?

I just booked a suite on the Spirit. She booked me a junior suite on Empress so it is a Cat 11. So can anyone give me an idea of what I get and what the cabin is like.

JS is really a RCI designation...! CCL just calls them Cat. 11's...:)

Like the other poster said, try to get the aft/wrap.. Very similar to JS 1100 on the Radiance Class..:D

There are really NO perks like you would get on RCI.. Only a GREAT cabin, and VIP embarkation..:rolleyes::cool:

Judging by the deck plans those aft cabins do look sweet but I have to book an inside at the same time for the kiddies and I like to keep close.:p

There are a few IS cabins close to the aft/wrap...! The side Cat. 11's are fine, actually..!!:)

Some of us just get spoiled by the aft view, and that HUGE balcony...:rolleyes::D

It will also be my first balcony.
THAT, in itself, is special!!! WOW!:p

I was content with an OV prior to the 'wedding', but we booked a Cat 8A balcony, and prior to the cruise I noticed Cat. 11 Suites for $50.00 more pp...:D How could I refuse...??:rolleyes:

However, now the DW is hooked on balconies, so we can never go back to an OV!:eek::)

They are awesome, and some of them (Or most of them? I'm not sure.) have a completely separate bedroom and sitting room!
To an extent...! :rolleyes: The sitting area and bed are seperated, to an extent, but NOT to a large degree...:)

I could sit on the edge of the bed, and talk to the DW directly when she was sitting on the couch!.. The Cat. 11's are really nice..

Cat 12's are REALLY nice..!:D They even have a 'bidet'...:p

Archived