Merry Xmas to all our CC members, and who's cruising where in 2009?

S&D

Bit late. I know, but been up in Qld with the rellies for 11 days over Xmas., phew, glad to be out of that humidity !
Hope everybody had a good one, and happy new year, bit early for that!

Well as you see from my signature we are off to Europe in June/July 2009, B2B on Crown Princess, 'European Explorer' first from Rome to Southampton then 'British Isles' Southampton - Southampton, 4 weeks cruising, with a few extra days in Rome, London and Singapore. Away around 6 weeks. :)

Great to read about the other cruises from CC'ers.;)

We are off with Boeliki on the 42 night Cherry Blossom...very excited both for our longest cruise yet and also to some new lands! Cant believe I just got off the Diamond and only have 69 sleeps until the Dawn Princess:D:D

Santa brought me a DSLR and telescopic lens....even my photos look great!

Happy New Year to All Cruise Critics

Les,
I'd be very interested to hear about your European adventure, as we would like to do this one (W.Europe) in 2010, spending a few days either side in London and Rome.
Our TA sent a flyer to us with a fly-cruise-stay bargain offer for June 09 with Cunard's Queen Mary 2. I hope it's offered again in 10. Enjoy the holiday.
Cheers,
Anna

Kinkacruiser. ANNA, no worries, will let you know how our adventure goes. A review will be done.

We don't call them holidays as retirees, every trip away is now an adventure, you know 'adventure before dementia!'

Archived