Merry Xmas to all our CC members, and who's cruising where in 2009?

S&D

Well, very Merry Xmas from us both, down here in Adelaide, thanks for all the cruise help on here this year, have a lovely Xmas and a safe, healthy and happy 2009... we wish you all great cruises in the coming year..

So...

where are we all off to next?...and what's in the planning stages?

We have 6 weeks to go until we leave for NZ and the Diamond cruise there..and we have Hawaii booked on the Rhapsody, 2010..(may cancel that as it has gone up over $2000..:eek:)...looking at Asia on the Diamond also in 2010

Many thanks to you all...

Warmest wishes...

S&D:):)

LittleCandle.gif.50517e53ae5dd7828acc242f7b625a49.gif

Thanks for the lovely wishes S&D!

And all the very best of everything from me to everyone out there in CC land.

2009 and beyond:

Jan 5th - off on the Diamond to southern Aus states and NZ (counting down the days) :)

April 9th - waitlisted (14 yr old) on Pacific Sun to the South Pacific (Easter cruise) :p

Dec 09 - early planning to go via the Caribbean to visit my family in the UK next Christmas

Really love the idea of a 28+ day cruise round the Pacific - French Polynesia & Hawaii. Have a g/f who will go with me, need to save up and leave my daughter somewhere ;)

Hoping to meet more of you on our joint travels,

all the best,

Moira

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe and happy new year.

I would also like to thank everyone from CC who have helped with all of my cruising questions over the years.

We are booked on the Dawn Princess in February 2009, back to back to Tasmania and New Zealand and we cant wait. This cruise will be our honeymoon.:D

We do not have any others booked but will always keep our eyes open for good discounts.

Jodie

xmasbells.gif

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a safe, happy and healthy New Year 2009

We're next heading off on the Dawn Princess (42 night Cherry Blossom cruise in March) and then in November 2009 on Norwegian Dawn (14 nights NYC-Miami repo B2B 14 nights Western/Southern Caribbean)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to All.

January see's us cruising on Pacific Sun to Whitsunday's and Cairns

July might see us on Dawn Princess for a quickie Brisbane/Sydney or Sydney/Brisbane cruise

December might see us on the Pacfic Sun Brisbane - Fremantle relocation cruise.

A big Merry Christmas to everyone from me too. And here's hoping you all have a wonderful, cruising 2009.

We are off on Pacific Dawn in March for 17 nights. It has been over 12 months already since we booked it. And then DH & I are off on PD again in Oct. Our first holiday without the kids:(.

Merry Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year to all!

We're planning on the 14 night PD cruise leaving 17 August. Mum will be coming too, which will be great. It looks like everyone has a fantastic variety of cruises planned for the next year or so. I hope everything goes according to plan for everyone, and that we all have a wonderful time! :D:D:D

Hi Everyone,

Grah and I are off the the South Pacific on Pacific Dawn, again in May, and taking his sister (a widow, who would never holiday by herself let alone go on a cruise) so we are hoping she will love cruising as much as us and we will take her on another cruise in 2010.:p

We are also booked on Dawn Princess for a cruise that travels up to PNG before going to Pacific Islands. This cruise also goes to Champagne Bay and we have heard such good reports of there so can't wait to go there..:rolleyes:

Anyway HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS TO ALL CC'ers and hope that the NEW YEAR IS WONDERFUL .:D:):):D

Santa has already been kind.

Rhapsody to Tassie on 6th January

RFDS charity on Rhapsody in April

A weekender on Dawn Princess in June

Diamond Princess back from Auckland in December

And a new Canon SLR to capture it all with.

HO HO HO to all my wonderful friends on CC.

We are off to the Southern Caribbean in March and Hawaii in October, 2009. Hoping all our fellow cruisers have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. All the best to everyone in 2009!

OOOOH!!...I'm all excited reading about everyone's up coming cruises - and cruise wish list...:)..we sure have a badly addicted group of cruise- a- holics on this board.....:eek::D

Hope to meet some of you on the ocean one day, and share a raspberry fizz or 3....;)

S&D

pinkcoctail_03.gif.a09b10ef031b0dd98e28600811641449.gif

Merry Xmas Everyone!

We have 2 trips booked for next year.

RFDS Charity Cruise on Rhapsody in April

Pacific Dawn in July (my 3 year old's first cruise & she is already excited...I wonder where she got that from :confused:).

As many will know 2008 has been our "Annus Horobilus" :mad:

We are now looking forward to finihing off the year with some Christmas Merriment, and particularly our cruise next April/May :o

I sincerely hope all our friends on these boards have an enjoyable Christmas break and that your future cruises are every thing you hope for.

With the greatest compliments of the season

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2009 to everyone on CC.

As for us we are off on the Pacific Sun in September 09, week fantastique. Also doing the tour/lunch in January (does that count).

Looking at 2009 Christmas/New Year cruise to NZ.

Also like the idea of getting on the relocation of Pacific Sun to Perth, (will keep my eyes/ears open for that one, seeing I was born in WA, want to take my kids there).

Ooh, did I mention, also going to win that big $30million Lotto on January 3, 2009, so don't bother buying a ticket, it's all mine so I can travel forever, cruise/plane/train/automobile anything. aaaahhhhhh:D

Archived