Rhapsody of the Seas - Pictures

jaymcc

Loved seeing the pictures of my good friend the Rhapsody. I miss her and I just sailed on her in September. Also enjoyed the set sail picture looking back to Circular Quay and the cruise ship dock. I have a picture of my kids taken many, many years ago against the railing. I can just see them there at ages 7 and 10. Was fun to look at all the ferries too and remember all the good times we had during our ten days in Sydney.

Thanks for helping to bring back so many happy memories.

Have just put up a bunch of pictures of Rhapsody of the Seas.

Look Here

great pictures, we sail on her Tuesday 6th jan from sydney around Tassie, we are wondering what the drink prices are like as the onboard currency being US dollars and our aussie Dollar not so good against the US.

Stevo.

we are wondering what the drink prices are like as the onboard currency being US dollars and our aussie Dollar not so good against the US.

Hi Stevo

You need to get in the habbit of adding another third to every price you see on board. Most beers are about US$6, cocktails about US$12, cocktail of the day is about US$6.

Jay

Hi Stevo

You need to get in the habbit of adding another third to every price you see on board. Most beers are about US$6, cocktails about US$12, cocktail of the day is about US$6.

Jay

jay any idea what the soft drinks cost, my son will require his daily dose of coke (drink that is !!)

stevo.

jay any idea what the soft drinks cost, my son will require his daily dose of coke (drink that is !!)

stevo.

Sorry can't really help you... we got the soda package for the duration of the cruise. It was 6.90 per adult per day and we easily had 3 or 4 sodas per day, plus got a insulated mug as a memento.

I would guess they are about $2 per can.

Jay

Archived