Parasailing Possibilities

PastorD2

I am thinking about doing a tandem parasail with my wife when we visit Key West the first week of January. The company that I am currently thinking of using is Sebago.

Can anyone give me any suggestions, thoughts or opionions about going parasailing in Key West. This is something that my wife has wanted to do for several years and the price is much cheaper than at the beach where we go for summer vacations.

Thanks in advance.

Doug

We were just there on December 15th. We used Fury Sports. WONDERFUL. We did a 10 am sail and the cost per person was $30 after that the rates went up.

We had a large group of 8 and 3 of us were uncertain if we were going up for sure (all for different reasons - afraid of heights, the unknown, etc.) Once we saw all the others and how smooth the sail was, we all went up.

After our cruise, if you ask anyone one what the best part of the trip was they all said parasailing!

• 4 weeks later...
We were just there on December 15th. We used Fury Sports. WONDERFUL. We did a 10 am sail and the cost per person was $30 after that the rates went up.

We had a large group of 8 and 3 of us were uncertain if we were going up for sure (all for different reasons - afraid of heights, the unknown, etc.) Once we saw all the others and how smooth the sail was, we all went up.

After our cruise, if you ask anyone one what the best part of the trip was they all said parasailing!

I also used Fury. In fact the picture next to my user name is of me and my wife as we are getting ready to go up.

In case you are in Key West for more than a day, Sebago is running a deal where if you book at least two tandem para-sails, you will get free tickets to a sunset sail. Two tandems = 4 free sunset sails. Three tandems = 6 free sails, etc.

Check their web page. This and the on-line discount is a pretty good deal.

http://www.keywestsebago.com/parasailing.php

Pjk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived