No Cabin yet!..Let's all have a guess!!!...LOL...

S&D

Well, today we did have a cabin number for a brief moment...up a couple of categories from M guarantee to J on Emerald deck...the VERY first forward cabin at the front.

That was later altered to a J GUARANTEE - so we will live in hopes we will get somewhere further aft where we love to be eventually.

Don't get me wrong..the Emerald forward cabin would be good, but if there's a chance of further movement...we will wait and see what comes up!

Keep you posted... xxxx

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Shiona and also Diana.

S&D

hibiscus.gif.e1ba5c2a073cfefb65d9cc756207a564.gif

Well, today we did have a cabin number for a brief moment...up a couple of categories from M guarantee to J on Emerald deck...the VERY first forward cabin at the front.

That was later altered to a J GUARANTEE - so we will live in hopes we will get somewhere further aft where we love to be eventually.

Don't get me wrong..the Emerald forward cabin would be good, but if there's a chance of further movement...we will wait and see what comes up!

Keep you posted... xxxx

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Shiona and also Diana.

SANDRA & DAVE, M is not much chop, been in the bow got hammered. J inside is mid ships on Caribe, OK. I get claustraphobic so we paid a few hundred $ and went up from J to F - obstructed view on CP for the Europe one. Again..good luck my friends.

B O N V O Y A G E

S&D

Crossing mine too Sandra and Dave. J is OK.

Thanks S & D I phoned T/A today we have been upgraded from Plaza O into Baja B299 I hope that I will be fine am getting nervous :cool:

Hi Diana

Great upgrade! Congratulations!!! Enjoy your cruise you will have a fantastic time :).

Archived