Roll Call: Legend April 3, 2009 Crossing

CruisinMatt

Hello All!

My Mother and I will be making the trip again this year. Lucky for me, I was able to surprise my husband with the trip and he agreed to come along this year as well. I think he just wants to see if all of the wonderful things we talked about are true. I know we have three months, but I'm so excited and can hardly wait!

Marja, here's to your health and seeing you in April! I've also enjoyed all of your videos and pictures letting me take some additional cruises vicariously!

Anne

We will be there, if you see a couple from Perth, Western Australia looking "spaced out" it will probably be us with with a severe case of JET LAG. Yes we have made final payment, booked most flights and look forward to meeting everyone at the Sky Bar.

From Beverley and Cliff

Hello All!

My Mother and I will be making the trip again this year. Lucky for me, I was able to surprise my husband with the trip and he agreed to come along this year as well. I think he just wants to see if all of the wonderful things we talked about are true. I know we have three months, but I'm so excited and can hardly wait!

Marja, here's to your health and seeing you in April! I've also enjoyed all of your videos and pictures letting me take some additional cruises vicariously!

Anne

Thank you Anne!

Very nice you will do this crossing again. I recognized your user name immediately from last year. Happy 2009!

Marja

Hello All!

My Mother and I will be making the trip again this year. Lucky for me, I was able to surprise my husband with the trip and he agreed to come along this year as well.

Hi Anne! I'm glad to hear you'll be on board again. I look forward to meeting your husband.

I just got our "pre" docs today and they indicate 3 black-tie formal evenings, same as last year. :)

....how can I wait 3 months???.....:rolleyes:

Well...I guess my "pre's" should arrive soon, too! :D

And, it's technically 3 months less a week, if that helps you! ;)

I still have to get my airfare(s), and pre- & post-hotel stays. And get my taxes done beforehand, and work on my tan, and figure out my formal attire and how to pay for all of this(!)....

Paul :)

So much to do...so little time!

I just got our "pre" docs today and they indicate 3 black-tie formal evenings, same as last year. :)

....how can I wait 3 months???.....:rolleyes:

We received the "pre" documents as well and I think there is not much fun reading them this time. The contents are not too thrilling I think.

I know by now how I will be able to wait for three months minus one week! Hope and "pray" we will be there regarding the surgery I "booked" yesterday. They gave me lots of "pre" docs for that one as well!

It may take 6 weeks before they can fit me in, but don't worry, in the mean time I will have blood tests, echo's, CT scans and who knows what else!

But it would be nice to be on this crossing without pain this time and hopefully also without too many worries.

Marja

• 2 weeks later...

We haven't received our "pre-docs" yet, but hopefully we'll get them soon and then it will feel really official.

Ginger, we're glad to see that you and Paul will be on board this year!

Marja, we hope all of your tests and treatments go well with no ill effects and you "sail" through it all.

Anne

We haven't received our "pre-docs" yet, but hopefully we'll get them soon and then it will feel really official.

Ginger, we're glad to see that you and Paul will be on board this year!

Marja, we hope all of your tests and treatments go well with no ill effects and you "sail" through it all.

Anne

Thank you very much Anne!

I'm awaiting the call for the neck surgery, but it might take a few weeks (still). It is so difficult to decide if I should really have it done, because one hour I'm experiencing not so much pain and a few hours later it can be horrendous and I would "fly" to the hospital instantly!

The echo I had a couple of days ago of "my other problem" came out questionable, so I will have a CAT scan again coming Thursday.

In the mean time I keep relying on going on this crossing and the other cruises we are lucky enough to have planned and booked! Though I don't know if we still can afford them!

Have a nice Sunday!

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know if Mr & Mrs Watson from the UK will be crossing with us again this year?? :confused:

Funny...I was just wondering the same thing the other day! ;)

Nice & friendly, and with a great name, too....LOL! Actually, I was thinking about how many familiar faces might be on board, both passengers AND crew. Likely this will be the last TA of some favorites before they "defect" to the Odessey....

Paul ;)

Archived