Roll Call: Legend April 3, 2009 Crossing

CruisinMatt

I'm so jealous folks! Have a WONDERFUL time (I know you will..!) ;)

Thanks, Dan!

Looks like the Noordam will be TA'ing along with us Friday. It'll be fun to watch "the big guy" steaming ahead of us, or over-taking us, as we have a "Legendary" time! :D (I'm glad you had that big aft balcony!)

Paul ;)

who wonders if there will be a "kidnapping" on board again this year(!) [insert memories of Ms. Watson's poor pussy here]

Hi fellow passengers!

I'm not packed yet, but will do so tomorrow. Everything is hanging and lying around though, just have to put it in the suitcases!

I'm completely "knackered" now and in pain, but Seabourn cruises prevail!

Always, no matter what!

Have safe flights and see you there.........!

Marja

Thanks, Dan!

Looks like the Noordam will be TA'ing along with us Friday. It'll be fun to watch "the big guy" steaming ahead of us, or over-taking us, as we have a "Legendary" time! :D (I'm glad you had that big aft balcony!)

Paul ;)

who wonders if there will be a "kidnapping" on board again this year(!) [insert memories of Ms. Watson's poor pussy here]

If there IS a kidnapping (or pussy-napping as it will) We had better know ALL about it here on land! :D

Host Dan

PS With pictures! (Who can forget the lion hooked up to the oxygen tank on Legend a few years ago??) ;)

If there IS a kidnapping (or pussy-napping as it will) We had better know ALL about it here on land! :D

Host Dan

PS With pictures! (Who can forget the lion hooked up to the oxygen tank on Legend a few years ago??) ;)

Dan, I will let you know if I have been kidnapped! I leave my "babies" at home! I have a few of those stuffed animals, that people gave me to protect me during all the surgeries I had. They have names like "Noma" (no stoma), "Nemo" (no chemo) and "Nastase" (no metastase). Unfortunately Nastase wasn't paying enough attention at first, but hopefully from now on! And of course I have my Seabourn Lion, who will make sure I will always go on Seabourn cruises for as long as I will live! They watch over me on a chair next to my bed.

Breakfast time now! Then hairdresser, suitcases, ("Seabourn")nails etc.

Bye, bye!

Marja

Marja, Even though you are still having pain, I am so glad that you and Rene will be on board! No matter what room any of us are in, it will be so very nice to see all our Seabourn friends! Ginger

Thank you Ginger!

It will be lovely to see you and Paul! I hope I recognise you with you new hair style!

See you soon!

Marja

Got the strangest email from SB today, concerning "discounted" pre- & post-cruise hotels for my "upcoming" journey....

but there were no listings!

Going to the website & logging in, there were no listings of any, either!

Weird, or what?? Anybody else get the same email? Did yours "happen" to have more info? :confused:

Well, I'm all set anyway, but thought it strange!

Paul ;)

Paul, I hope you will not have problems. I don't quite understand your message.

We're staying in the Hiltom Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale. Great suite!

We always try to stay here, great views.

Today it was very warm here in Ft. Lauderdale and very windy. I saw on the TV that a temperature record could be broken tomorrow for this time of the year, 91 Fahrenheit!

I think I will unpack before we will leave tomorrow at 5 pm if it is still this windy!

Look forward to seeing all the familiar faces of both crew and passengers tomorrow......... Just hope I can sleep a few hours tonight. I'm terrible at jet lag! René isn't; he can sleep all day!

I don't know about posting while on the crossing yet; let's see how it goes!

Probably too busy and enjoying myself too much!

Marja

>"We're staying in the Hiltom Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale. Great suite!"

I stayed there twice this year and found it very exceptional for a Hilton. Great views of the beach and deiicious food.

Bon Voyage and give my regards to all. Please scout out information for those staff who will do the November crossing!

To all the Legend TA Crossers:

Have THE best Crossing ever.....we had fantastic smooth seas and only a few days of "motion on the ocean." Kind Neptune was kind to the Pride this year.

Matt, please tell Capt. Anderssen to behave himself....and not have soooo much fun! He's a grrreat Master with a fun sense of humor!

And tell him the Cowgirl sends him a Texas hug.

Marja, please sit back and let everyone spoil you ~~recover during the voyage!

Have a marvelous, magical time on the beautiful Legend Castle.....and may the "good times roll".....on and on.:p

Ill be watching you on a Port webcam today ~~smile and wave!

Hasta Luego

Martita B.

I was hoping someone was going to "take my place" and do a day-to-day travelogue. I'd love to hear all about the crossing antics, and look forward to the next installment! Oh well.. :(

Host Dan

I had mail from P.&.N. B aboard the Legend today ~~all is well and everyone having lots of fun! Good weather adds to their TA Crossing.

Martita B.

post script:

I heard a 'lit rumor that the Legendites

might have a nice surprise in Funchal.

We'll see ~~~

Archived