Decaf. Tea available?

TorontoTL

I was wondering if Princess has decaf. tea, preferably orange pekoe and not herbal onboard their ships. We will be on the Emerald and enjoy a cup of decaf tea after dinner in the dining room and I don't recall whether or not they offer this. Thanks.

I have seen only decaf Lipton. Variety of herbals. If you have a specific preference, just take your own tea bags.

I was wondering if Princess has decaf. tea, preferably orange pekoe and not herbal onboard their ships. We will be on the Emerald and enjoy a cup of decaf tea after dinner in the dining room and I don't recall whether or not they offer this. Thanks.

Decaf is usually what I drink. All I've seen is plain old Lipton's so I carry Tetley British Blend and Luzianne decafs. They're both very good; the Tetley is a bit stronger, but I like them both. A few bags fit into a snack size ziploc bag which fit in my evening bag easily. By the way, I hate it when you order decaf tea, and they bring what I call a bag of weeds--herbs with no tea at all. By the second night our waiter knows to bring me a nice pot of hot water and no tea bags.

I always bring my Tetley British Blend decaf tea & some Bromley decaf green tea as I have found they usually only have Litpton decaf and some weak herbal decaf blends to offer. One thing that bugs me is that they bring a cup of warm water to the table so I now request a small pot of "hot" water. Not a big deal to pack. I like a good brew :>)!

Archived