Bar Opening times - Brilliance Med cruise

gatour

I also have my first diet coke by 7 am. FYI, in Europe there is no "Diet Coke". They have "Coke Lite", which for a die hard D.C. fan, is very different. It tastes very sweet like regular coke. But I still buy some coke lite before boarding to have for the early AM.

I understand about bringing soda on-board, but am debating on getting the soda card. On Princess it is really hard to get sodas in the morning, but I seem to recall on our Caribbean sailings on RCCL, one of the bars opened early enough for my needs. While I drink canned soda, sometime I like fountain soda or in a pinch soda from a two liter bottle. For some reason they "taste" differently.

Ironically enough, I actually prefer diet pepsi and drink that at home. One time I was on a cruise and and walking around on deck in the morning enjoying my can of diet pepsi that I had brought on-board. A guy came up to asking where did I get it. I replied "from my cabin, I brought it on-board." Suggested he do the same when we got to port that day.

Archived