Sonny v. Godfrey (yes I searched)

CC Help Michell

• Administrators

Hi, all,

We're trying to decide what to do on St. Thomas in April, and the Godfrey versus Sonny thing came up. The trouble is -- the link I had for Sonny isn't working now -- and even when I Google I can't get back a result for anything but old threads here at CC.

Anyone know if Sonny's still in business? That might make this an easier decision!

Hi, all,

We're trying to decide what to do on St. Thomas in April, and the Godfrey versus Sonny thing came up. The trouble is -- the link I had for Sonny isn't working now -- and even when I Google I can't get back a result for anything but old threads here at CC.

Anyone know if Sonny's still in business? That might make this an easier decision!

I have taken Godfrey's tours twice and have been pleased both times.

Hi, all,

http://www.sunnylistontours.com/description.html

I've done his tour, a few years ago and it was alot of fun. Great way to see the island.

That Papa Bear tour looks great. It covers the things we like doing. We enjoy snorkeling, so will probably go to Sapphire Beach. We'll be there later this month. Any other tips?

Did tour with Sunny Liston Tours on Jan 2, 2009. Very nice tour. First beach we were taken to was Coki beach, it was very crowded and not especially appealing. No one wanted to get off the bus, so we were then taken to Sapphire beach which was beautiful (and at a resort). We stayed for about two hours and the snorkeling was nice. I would highly recommend this tour.

There were 6 of us the day that we went, but there was only one other small ship in port, some of the other tours that we saw and passed seemed to be much more crowded.

We've done Sonny and Godfrey. Prefer Godfrey. On Sonny tour he likes to get everyone singing on board and he shouts on his terrible microphone. We thought this would be fun as we had a large group - but after a while it was obnoxious. Hopefully he's fixed this. Tours were identical and both were reliable and a good value.

I have used Godfrey for the past three years and have always found him professional and prompt. He and Sonny are very good friends.... They are both in business as I just returned Jan9th 2009. They cover for each other on occassion.

I have also been trying to decide on tours in St. Thomas. I looked into Sunny Liston Tours and EEE Tours (Henry Christopher). Who is Godfrey and what is the name of his tour? I'll be going very soon so need to make a decision.

I have also been trying to decide on tours in St. Thomas. I looked into Sunny Liston Tours and EEE Tours (Henry Christopher). Who is Godfrey and what is the name of his tour? I'll be going very soon so need to make a decision.

We are leaving this Sat for our cruise. I've got a trip arranged with Papa Bear (www.havefunwithus.net). Same concept as the other tour groups. I'll let you know how it turns out when we get back.

http://http://www.godfreytoursvi.com/ Can't say enough good things about Godfrey. Such a nice man and so very reliable. Have gone with him twice and had an awesome time both times. You can't go wrong!!!

Archived