$20 bag of clothes wash

debs2028

Hi can anyone tell me how big the bags are to get your washing washed and folded for $20?

Also on a 14 night cruise how often is this likely to be offered and how long does it take to get your clothes back?

Paying for the normal laundry service again how quick do you get your clothes back with normal sevice?

Thankyou for your help as I am trying to work out how many clothes I need to pack. With 4 of us in 1 cabin I want to keep this to a minimum

On our 14 night Cebebrity Century TA last month the laundry bag was about the size of a standard size paper grocery bag (about 16"X10"X7") and the price was $30 not $20. It was offered just once towards the end of the cruise. One tips if you carefully fold and pack the clothes you will be able to get more in the bag than just stuffing the clothes ramdomly. Our dining mates who were on a BTB said they were able to clean about $70 worth of clothes at the regular rate by doing so with the bag special.

Hi,

On our 14 night Independence I believe they offered the $20 service 3 times.

I don't know how to equate bag size but it would be equivalent to a large plastic carrier bag they sell in the UK for supermarket shopping if not a bit bigger. You can stuff a fair amount of underwear, T-shirts, socks, PJs in there. Bear in mnd the clothes come back folded not pressed.

We only sent one item for regular cleaning. It came back the following evening.

Hi,

On our 14 night Independence I believe they offered the $20 service 3 times.

I don't know how to equate bag size but it would be equivalent to a large plastic carrier bag they sell in the UK for supermarket shopping if not a bit bigger. You can stuff a fair amount of underwear, T-shirts, socks, PJs in there. Bear in mnd the clothes come back folded not pressed.

We only sent one item for regular cleaning. It came back the following evening.SIZE]

Thanks...I am also on the independence can you remember when the first bag was offered and is it one only per cabin??

Depending on where you're traveling this service may not be too useful. Only things like shorts, t-shirts, pajamas & underwer can go in the bag. I was hoping to to slacks and washable sweaters, but found they couldn't be included.

On the Mariner, we had a normal size paper grocery bag and those were the items that we were allowed to put in the bag also.

It was a one time offer near the end of our 7 day week and was $20.00.

We used it on both of our weeks.

Archived