Cabins that are available

twist47

There has not been a site that will show EVERY available cabin. Sites will show 7-9 cabins in any category---changing the number of passengers will show you other cabins available.

Each cruise many agents hold cabins for group space--which are not released until final payment.

People put cabins on hold but fail to get payment within a certain amount of time.

• 5 weeks later...

My Mom & I went on the Song of Norway in 1978. I would have to look for my passenger list book to see the exact date. It was small and intimate.

What a wonderful way to celebrate your wedding!

I was just looking at pictures of the ship on the internet. It was cut in half and a whole new 85 ft. mid-section was added. It was purchased by another cruise line, then it became the Peaceboat with a different paint job. The site I went to was interesting. Says it was used for evacuees during Hurricane Katrina.

Enjoy your next cruise. We've got a whole month before we leave on NCL Dawn on 3/21/09. Happy Cruising!

Hello Twist47

I don't know if it works for all cruise lines but this worked for me on NCL.

We were curious about what was still available, so we went to NCL cruise

website and looked up a 7 day on our particular cruise date and ship and it gave the details of remaining cabin availability on each deck. Ours is filling up fast! Just don't go into the detail so far that you actually book a trip, if you are just looking.

On the other hand, hope you find one and, like us, will be cruising very soon!

Crusing Along,

B & R

I have been able to see all available cabins by going to sea scanner dot com. You have to start a booking and then you can go through the categories. It will also show you the current location of your ship using google earth or something like that.

I have been able to see all available cabins by going to sea scanner dot com. You have to start a booking and then you can go through the categories. It will also show you the current location of your ship using google earth or something like that.

Great website thanks!! I checked my cruise (Royal Caribbean - Liberty of the Seas) and noticed that there is a cabin available center hump. How can I request a change in cabins if I've already booked? Just call RC? Also, is there an additional charge for this type of cabin? I'm booked in a balacony on the same floor. It seems to be the same catagory but from the reviews I've read the cabins on the hump are great to have so I didn't know if they would cost more.

• 1 month later...

Archived