washing clothes, etc

ezancor

Hi all,

Sailing the RUBY in early April and then the Celebrity Solstice right after. I dont really want to pack extra so I'm wondering what the clothes washing situation is like on the Ruby?

Last time I was on Celebrity a couple years ago, they had an offer to clean whatever you could fit in a bag for $10 I think on the last day of the cruise. Does Princess offer anything similar?

When I have paid attention (doesn't always happen :o) there have been $20 a bag offers on all our cruises. Not necessarly the last day, but towards the later part of the cruise. On the 10 day cruises I believe I've seen it two times during a cruise. Since we get free laundry and drycleaning I will admit I haven't paid close attention. Be aware that on the Ruby you will also find self-service laundry rooms on each stateroom deck. Therefor, if so inclinded, you could get off the Ruby and onto the Solstice with all clean clothes.

Hi all,

Sailing the RUBY in early April and then the Celebrity Solstice right after. I dont really want to pack extra so I'm wondering what the clothes washing situation is like on the Ruby?

Last time I was on Celebrity a couple years ago, they had an offer to clean whatever you could fit in a bag for $10 I think on the last day of the cruise. Does Princess offer anything similar?

I was on the Ruby in November. There was no offer. There are self service laundromats on every cabin deck. Bring lots of quarters.

Archived