Sprit Shows

cajuinbell

Does anyone know what kind of shows the NCL Sprit has?

they have 2 production shows, a magician, 2nd City and I can't remember the others. We have cruised so often the shows are the last thing we think much about. We usually will see a couple. That's it. One thing they did not have, which disappointed me, a comedian.

Nita

We were on the Spirit in April, they had a Broadway type show, with songs from different musicals, a show called "On the Radio", which was all different eras of music. They also had the crew talent show. I believe there were some magicians and some others, but I only went to the broadway and the radio show. They were both good and we all enjoyed them.

We were on the Spirit in April, they had a Broadway type show, with songs from different musicals, a show called "On the Radio", which was all different eras of music. They also had the crew talent show. I believe there were some magicians and some others, but I only went to the broadway and the radio show. They were both good and we all enjoyed them.

Shows how different we see things: we went to the "On the Radio" show, had expected to see a little more variety of music from different eras, but it was still ok, many people walked out (I think that is rude) and others we talked to thought it was just so so at best.

Nita

Archived