Any after dinner food available?

MickeyG

Still debating wether to do the 5:45 or 8:15 dinner seating on the Miracle. We tend to eat later at home but thought the early time might allow for more evening activities. Just wondering.....if we opt for early seating and our kids get hungry around 10 pm (okay, I'll include my dw in the group, too), do we have any options for food after we have our dinner?

Thanks

Mick:)

Believe me, you will not be lacking food! There is always food, and just when you think you have had enough, there's more :o The food on the Lido is served fairly late... you have 24 hour pizza, room service, not to mention the midnight buffets... you will not go hungry :D

We were on the Miracle last week, had early seating, and trust me, you will not be hungry!! If you do manage to need something to hold you over, you can find food any time. The pizza is the best and we have tried room service, and found that to be great also. Have fun.

MickeyG: We actually picked early seating for our upcoming cruise on the Miracle, so we can enjoy all the evening activities and the abundance of food.! We had late seating in April on the Triumph and found out we were 'full' after a late dinner.. and then we found out about all the food "we could have had"! We picked early dining this time!! :D

We went on the Spirit on October, we didn't fee like dressing up for the dining room, we were very not happy about there having enough food, one whole section was clothes. and right a lunch it as so crowded we just went away and came back again in an hour.

Don't forget about the late night buffets! Depending on where you are stopping. There are usually deck parties as well with buffets. Food is never a problem on any Carnival cruise I have been on! You can also get Ceasar Salads at the Pizza Bar as well as Calzones so the choices are numerous!

Archived