June 2010 Cruises...

ashee54

Carnival seems to be frozen in time with their booking dates. I started looking for summer 2010 back in August, and at the time you could only book out as far as April 2010 for most cruises. Since then 5 months has passed and they are still at April 2010.

I posted a question about it here a while ago, and someone said they'd be coming out with new dates in late January. If so, it hasn't happened yet, but we still have a few more days.

I just got a 2009-2010 Carnival book and it has all of 2010 dates and pricing

Lucky! Can you look something up for me? Can you tell me if the Dream will still be doing Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya in October of 2010?

Lucky! Can you look something up for me? Can you tell me if the Dream will still be doing Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Costa Maya in October of 2010?

CLICK for October 2, 2010

The sailings are in their system, but not confirmed & available yet. Both itineraries can be accessed for each Saturday in October 2010.

As an example of what's on their network, wanna see Carnival Holiday do a 16 day transatlantic from Rome to New York in that same month? CLICK HERE.

The brochure is around here somewhere and I'll look it up for you....it may be more accurate than their website. ;)

If this year is like any other the full Summer 2010-Spring 2011 schedule will be out around early Spring.

So they release an entire year's worth of dates at one time? That seems like a strange way to do it to me. I'd think every month that went by they'd add another month available in the future. So if they wanted to allow bookings up to, say, 16 months in advance, then at all times there would be 16 months of cruises available to book.

The way it sounds like they are doing it now they are going to let it run down to only 12 future months available to book, and then add an entire year to make it 24 months.

I just got a 2009-2010 Carnival book and it has all of 2010 dates and pricing

I am waiting for the rescheduled Quebec cancelled ones..was told they will offer 3 in 2010.. 2 in June and 1 in August

CLICK for October 2, 2010

The sailings are in their system, but not confirmed & available yet. Both itineraries can be accessed for each Saturday in October 2010.

As an example of what's on their network, wanna see Carnival Holiday do a 16 day transatlantic from Rome to New York in that same month? CLICK HERE.

The brochure is around here somewhere and I'll look it up for you....it may be more accurate than their website. ;)

Thanks!!!!

Archived