HEY TOM! - Paradise Beach

Cahira

Hi Tom,

My son is getting married and there will be about 8 of us wanting to come to Paradise Beach, could you help me out with taxi information apx. the cost from the cruise ship and maybe what company to choose. We will be there Nov. 1st.

Thanks tom, I'll say hi when we get there can't wait.

Well, there's only one taxi company so that part's easy!:D Have a great vacation!

Hi Tom!

Your "figgy" friends from GA are coming to COZ again! On the Carnival Legend the end of May/first of June 2010! Hope you enjoyed the last care package! If we win the lottery before we come, we will squeeze in that 60" big screen TV!

Looking forward to another day at Paradise Beach!

Jacquelyn :D

Tom: We are going to be in Cozumel on 31Dec10 - Cruisett indicates six ships that day with just under 20,000 potential cruisers.

What do you recommend as the best way to avoid crowds? Last trip we had a car and driver for the full day and went to the park at the south point of the island. This time we are open to alternatives, but really, really don't want to deal with mobs of people. Is there a good choice here?

RAE

We went to Paradise Beach a week ago. We had a great time! Tom was a gracious host and we enjoyed talking to him. Loved the Electric Koolaid. We will definitely come back the next time we are in Cozumel! Thanks Tom!

DSCN1325_2.jpg.1a8d5287dfcbf04c06e4c749d48cf77a.jpg

Tom can you help me out?

Cruise Critic's rules don't allow Tom to answer this type of questions anymore. You'll have to rely on someone who has been there recently to do that for you. Hopefully some one will help you out. I was there in March and I didn't pay the bill. Sorry.

Tom can you help me out?
Hi there!

If you have a question for a tour operator or employee, you should contact them directly. When you ask questions here, you're asking the other members for their experience recently and posts should be answered here and not with links to other sites, etc. I hope that explains it some.

we were there on Monday Aug 30,had a great time!!We were on the Carnival Liberty. We got to the beach around 10am, and wasnt too crowded..as the day progressed it got busy. The Carnival Dream made an unexpected stop there, so the beach got busy. My older kids had a great time playing on all the blowup stop.. My 6 yr old floated around with me on the beach mat and had a great time playing in the same. Our waiter "Freddy" was WONDERFUL...he attended to our every need...It was a great experience..

Hi Tom!

Your "figgy" friends from GA are coming to COZ again! On the Carnival Legend the end of May/first of June 2010! Hope you enjoyed the last care package! If we win the lottery before we come, we will squeeze in that 60" big screen TV!

Looking forward to another day at Paradise Beach!

Jacquelyn :D

Thanks so much, yes I loved the care package, lol! Just figured out that I don't have room for a 60", so a 42" and one of them home theater systems, ok?:D:D:D Hasta la vista!:):)

we were there on Monday Aug 30,had a great time!!We were on the Carnival Liberty. We got to the beach around 10am, and wasnt too crowded..as the day progressed it got busy. The Carnival Dream made an unexpected stop there, so the beach got busy. My older kids had a great time playing on all the blowup stop.. My 6 yr old floated around with me on the beach mat and had a great time playing in the same. Our waiter "Freddy" was WONDERFUL...he attended to our every need...It was a great experience..

Thanks, Jackie!:)

Cruise Critic's rules don't allow Tom to answer this type of questions anymore. You'll have to rely on someone who has been there recently to do that for you. Hopefully some one will help you out. I was there in March and I didn't pay the bill. Sorry.

Hi there!

If you have a question for a tour operator or employee, you should contact them directly. When you ask questions here, you're asking the other members for their experience recently and posts should be answered here and not with links to other sites, etc. I hope that explains it some.

Thanks!:)

I read a few reviews on tripadvisor that the water has been murky lately. I'm assuming this is because of the recent storms. Or is the water always like this. i.e. excellent for playing, waterskiing but not soo great for snorkeling? Can someone please confirm or deny this?

Also, The beach chairs are $2 a piece but free if you order food? What if I don't order food until 12:30 and I get there at 10am? Does the staff trust that I will buy food, or do they take payment and then apply it to the bill?

I definately want to visit in January...my dad went last January and said it was great!

According to a post on tripadvisor, the cost of parasailing is $55 and you're in the air for about 15 minutes. I would think they accept credit cards as this is a huge resort. Even if the parasailing operator only accepts cash maybe you could have the bar charged the amount to your credit card then give you the cash back?

According to a post on tripadvisor, the cost of parasailing is $55 and you're in the air for about 15 minutes. I would think they accept credit cards as this is a huge resort. Even if the parasailing operator only accepts cash maybe you could have the bar charged the amount to your credit card then give you the cash back?

Here's a photo from our April cruise. Hope this helps!

2534742930083909676S200x200Q85.jpg

So you walked out on your bill? ;):D I hope you paid in milk. :p

Archived