7A Balcony(obstructed view)

captpeachy

We had an obstructed balcony on the miracle last week.

Can see down at one spot in between lifeboats but other wise look out at the horizon. Do not see a problem with it.

Was our first balcony and was surprised at how small it was. Wanted to bbq on balcony but too small for our hibachi.

However was great for having breakfast while sailing into port.

Golfadj

I'm thinking of booking an obstructed view balcony, too. Never had a balcony before so just wondered if anyone else had anything to day about it. I was on an inside and did not mind it, so don't really know how i feel about obstructed view.

i had an obstructed view balcony on miracle (5175) and the view outward was great. if u plan on looking straight down the entire cruise there might be a problem:). the view straight down as others have mentioned is slightly obstructed but u can look on carnival.com and view the rooms on that deck and choose a room that doesnt have a boat directly below it. otherwise the room was cheaper for the same great oceanview but the balcony was smaller than expected (enough for about 3 people on maybe 4) but if i had a choice i would get the same room again.

Archived