NCL to Sail from Port Canaveral

NCL_Cruiser

• Administrators
TELL me about it! I didn't realize Christmas Day would be the turnaround day for 2010, which makes it harder since I have to work within winter break dates, family expectations, etc. May have to mull this one over for a couple of days... or.... <ding> .... spring break 2011! <runs off to look at the fares!>

Well, mulling's done! :) I'm now the proud holder of a reservation for 2 in an aft-facing balcony cabin on the Sun on 12/18/10 -- with a total cruise price I still can't believe. We'll be disembarking on Christmas Day (which might account for the extraordinary prices for this sailing) but we have family on both sides within a five hour drive of Port Canaveral, or we might just go over to Universal or Disney for a few days afterwards -- we haven't done either in a few years.

You all are making me jealous! I want to cruise with you. The week before any school vacation is crazy for me at work...even two weeks before any school vacation as a matter of fact!

You lucky kids you all are!

Regarding Port Canaveral, hooray! We have more direct flights to Orlando from the hills I come from...

coka

You all are making me jealous! I want to cruise with you.

coka

Wait, I think that you sound like you're catching something. Oh lordy, you might be coming down with something that's gonna have you calling in sick in only about 21 months :) and I think it'll have you out for about a week! :eek:

You all are making me jealous! I want to cruise with you. The week before any school vacation is crazy for me at work...even two weeks before any school vacation as a matter of fact!

You lucky kids you all are!

Regarding Port Canaveral, hooray! We have more direct flights to Orlando from the hills I come from...

coka

C'mon Coka! We'll even buy the champagne for the mimosas at the M&G this time! ;):D

Okay, so I didn't break any TV's last night so I deserve some bonus points, right? Please tell me what is the advantage in price on the 11/10 cruise you all seem to be so excited about. TV zombie is military and we will have 7 NCL cruises by then. Is that the cruise you all found with the best price?? Details, please!:)

Okay, so I didn't break any TV's last night so I deserve some bonus points, right? Please tell me what is the advantage in price on the 11/10 cruise you all seem to be so excited about. TV zombie is military and we will have 7 NCL cruises by then. Is that the cruise you all found with the best price?? Details, please!:)

I don't know why (and I don't believe anyone else does either) but the balcony cabins for the sailing of Nov 13, 2010 price out a lot cheaper than the other sailings. Bottom line is running about AMOUNT REMOVED AS SALE SEEMS TO BE OVER total for 2 people if you qualify for both the military & latitudes discounts. (and there's a small OBC as well) :D

I know-it's not polite to give $ figures (I've never claimed to be polite) but people keep asking and in my moment of weakness I gave in.

I don't know why (and I don't believe anyone else does either) but the balcony cabins for the sailing of Nov 13, 2010 price out a lot cheaper than the other sailings. Bottom line is running about $1275 total for 2 people if you qualify for both the military & latitudes discounts.

I know-it's not polite to give $ figures but people keep asking and in my moment of weakness I gave in.

Oops! It appears that the price on the BA has gone up $200pp since this morning. Must have hit the quota. Gotta move quick when the deals are there. ;):rolleyes:

Oops! It appears that the price on the BA has gone up $200pp since this morning. Must have hit the quota. Gotta move quick when the deals are there. ;):rolleyes:

Oh shucks. Sorry everyone-This Quest is over :(

Aimee-you're getting sneaky-turning off that "signed in" light. Oh, wait-I keep mine off as well--nevermind!

haha, I am sick enough about leaving one day before vacation begins next week! Well, not really, but my colleagues are sick about me leaving the day before...will bring home nice presents for them...lol,

coka

It looks like there is still a fantastic rate for the B2B 14 days starting on 11/6/10.

I might have to see how much that would add to what I've already got booked. I know the wife would love that 14 day trip, but I suspect I'd lose the benefit of the price I already am booked at on the second half of it.

It says February 12th, Thursday. Can someone tell me how far it is from Orlando to Port C? Is it closer than what we've been doing, FLL to Miami? We're excited too. I've never been to Key West!

It's just over an hour from Orlando (specifically - Walt Disney World) to Port Canaveral.

Archived