Who Is Going On Silver Shadow For 10 Days Leaving FLL On November 22, 2009?

cechase

Just finished reading this whole thread and feel like I've gotten to know all of you! Glad that it was such a great journey, esp for the OP. And how great was it that there was no whining about the delayed disembark (I actually started reading to see if there were any more details about the unfortunate 'overboard' event.) We arrived in FLL 11/27 aboard SB Spirit, after a transatlantic. And SB or SS, when you can be afloat, life is good!!

(B/t/w, a SB pax was just honored for his/her 1,000th nite!)

Just finished reading this whole thread and feel like I've gotten to know all of you! Glad that it was such a great journey, esp for the OP. And how great was it that there was no whining about the delayed disembark (I actually started reading to see if there were any more details about the unfortunate 'overboard' event.) We arrived in FLL 11/27 aboard SB Spirit, after a transatlantic. And SB or SS, when you can be afloat, life is good!!

(B/t/w, a SB pax was just honored for his/her 1,000th nite!)

Thanks Itsally - it was a great cruise and we had a wonderful cast of cruise critic members aboard. It was remarkable being at the Embassy Suites [silversea's pickup point for those who paid for transfers] and we all started to get acquainted before even boarding! I did not hear a single word of complaint, and then they put us in a bus and we took a tour of Fort Lauderdale until they called and said come on in. Again no complaints. Unlike some of the negative commentors on cruise critic, these people were determined to have a great cruise, and we did.

Duct Tape, I thought it was funny. You just had to be there. We all made lemons out of lemonade. No need to aplogize. If anyone needs to apologize it is Mr. Shulman, our "beloved jumper".:(

Yes, Charlie, I agree. There are many negative comments on this board. The ones I really like are from people who have never been on a SS cruise yet but are being negative. I can just imagine what "fun" they are. And, for the others who have been and still keep posting, a simple ? If it is not up to par, "according to your standards", why do you keep booking? Or, is complaining just a

part of your persona? No need for a rebuttal or comments. If the shoe fits, wear it.

duct tape I also thought it was funny, along with Goldens4!

This has been a wonderful thread, and I would like to thank all of you who posted here because you made this one of the widest read threads in the Silversea forum.

To one and all I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year. And to duct tape, Goldens4, and all of the cruise critic members who posted here and were on our cruise, thank you so much for providing a wonderful and postive experience to end a very very difficult year.

Archived