Cabin 9360 on Voyager class ships?

Hey all. We are in the process of booking the Explorer for a West. Carrib. cruise this July. We are holding cabin 9360 right now, a D2 category. This cabin looks good because there seems to be no neighbors to your right (there is a storage space there), but my question is, does this seem to be a noisy spot because of the stairwell? Is there a wall there or is it fully exposed to the stairs?

Thanks!

PS - The best deal we have gotten for this cruise is 3320.00 for the two of use, cruise only. This seems expensive, but i've done my homework & there was no other deals to be had. It just seems expensive for a summer cruise. Any thoughts?

Hi,

I just came off the Navigator yesterday. We were

in cabin 9360, we loved it. I'm not sure if the

floor plans are different between the 2 ships, but we had neighbors on both sides, and the stairway near us was not exposed.

Bon Voyage,

Mary

• 6 years later...

Noise is often a concern of inexperienced cruisers, but you shouldn't be too worried. Smart travelers always bring earplugs so they're not dependent on circumstances for a good night's sleep. You can't alway depend on location to ensure quiet, because of noisy neighbors, maintenance in the area, etc. But you can ensure a quiet night's sleep with cheap earplugs. So enjoy your cruise and don't worry about the location :)

Archived