We need a third "friend" for OBC

surfersgirl

Hi, we are travelling on the Pride from Athens (14th April) to Copenhagen (13th June) with another couple and due to the stock market we are now short our "new Friend". Is there any one new to the Seabourn who is cruising at the same time who is interested in becoming a "new Friend" to possibly take advantage of the their $1500.00 per couple OBC offer.

Jean

I am also looking for other couples to take advantage of this promotion. We are first time Seabourn cruisers on the 8th August Greek isles sailing on the Odyssey. I am not sure whether the booking has to be made through the same TA or not. Anyone interested, please email at "my user name at gmail dot com...

If anyone happens to have the $400 OBC voucher, I would also be interested to get in touch...

Thanks

PS. I have been reading several cc boards, but so far have found the nicest fellow passengers on the Seabourn boards...hope this cruise will live up to my already high expectations.

Hello everyone,

I have the answers you seek regarding the "Between friends" program.

You do not have to use the same TA, but when filling out the registration form, you must include the other 2 (or more) couples names in the "Traveling with" field. (If using a TA, they will do this for you). This program is for most all European cruises. One couple must be a first time Seabourn sailor.

I hope this clarifies things!

Host Dan

Dan,

Thanks very much for the explanation, very helpful.

Now I just have to find 2 couples sailing at the same time on the same ship....then to think what on earth can you spend $1500 during a 7 night cruise in the Greek isles without spending too much time on shore..

Tibor

Dan,

Thanks very much for the explanation, very helpful.

Now I just have to find 2 couples sailing at the same time on the same ship....then to think what on earth can you spend $1500 during a 7 night cruise in the Greek isles without spending too much time on shore..

Tibor

My advice is to start a roll call for your cruise. I'm sure you will attract at least 2 other couples that would love to partake in the "Between friends" program.. Heck, here on the Seabourn board, we ALL are friends already! :D

Host Dan

So Dan,

See if I am right in my summary:

We, my husband and myself, are not new to Seabourn but we are on the Odyssey October 17 and then the translantic (a back to back). We can then 'adopt' two new friend couples of which one couple must be new to Seabourn. Then all couples would receive the onboard credit? However we would all have to register on line at the same time. If this is correct, then we are ready to adopt or be adopted.

Deanna

So Dan,

See if I am right in my summary:

We, my husband and myself, are not new to Seabourn but we are on the Odyssey October 17 and then the translantic (a back to back). We can then 'adopt' two new friend couples of which one couple must be new to Seabourn. Then all couples would receive the onboard credit? However we would all have to register on line at the same time. If this is correct, then we are ready to adopt or be adopted.

Deanna

The three couples would have an excursion credit of $4500 to spend on private shore excursions together. As long as you all register whom you are traveling with before boarding, you should be fine. My advice is to make sure your TA confirms the program for you and friends before boarding, thus eliminating any mix-up.

Of course this program wouldn't apply to a trans-atlantic cruise (for obvious reasons).

Hopefully before October you can adopt some new CC friends that are on your European first leg!!

Host Dan

Thanks DaveMary, but I need someone sailing on the Pride.

I am sure you will enjoy your time on the Spirit, we sailed for 56 days from Hong Kong to Athens on her last March as our first SB cruise. If you have Captain G-A, make sure you see his photo board upstairs by the horizon lounge.

Jean

We are part of two couples on the Spirit in May. We have booked as a 14 day the combo of 23 May Dalmatian Gems and the 30 May Italian Idyll. If you are on either or both of these respond on this board and then we can arrange to go to private email.

Both of us have been on Seabourn before so we are looking for a "new couple" to join us for the promo.

Hope we can work something out.

Rebecca

Dan

On the Odyssey Oct. 09 TA Crossing I have 2 couple friends and 1 solo sailor (1st time on Seabourn) that I'll be traveling with ~~we have one port call, Funchal Madeira. Would the shore excursion apply? Probably not, just thought I'd ask.

Martita B.

Dan

On the Odyssey Oct. 09 TA Crossing I have 2 couple friends and 1 solo sailor (1st time on Seabourn) that I'll be traveling with ~~we have one port call, Funchal Madeira. Would the shore excursion apply? Probably not, just thought I'd ask.

Martita B.

Probably not, but call your expert TA just in case! It would be a nice surprise, and "quite" the shore excursion!!

Host Dan

The three couples would have an excursion credit of $4500 to spend on private shore excursions together. As long as you all register whom you are traveling with before boarding, you should be fine. My advice is to make sure your TA confirms the program for you and friends before boarding, thus eliminating any mix-up.

Of course this program wouldn't apply to a trans-atlantic cruise (for obvious reasons).

Hopefully before October you can adopt some new CC friends that are on your European first leg!!

Host Dan

Hi Dan,

Glad to see we have started some interest in this program. We posted a Roll Call for our trips August 8th and 20th on the Pride but so far have not had any replies. We are travelling with our friends who are new to Seabourn so, all we need to sign up for the offer is another couple.

By the way Dan, the three couples do not need to take the same shore excursions or even take the excursions with the others on the program.

How do we contact other cruisers by E mail as posting your address is not recommended?

Thanks,

Jimmy

We're on the 30 May Italian Idyll thru to 14 June, so that should work. Please reply with your email address.

surfersgirl

Thanks but we already have a coupon.

everyone else

Sorry for the earlier post, serves me right for posting at 6 in the morning!:D

We are going with two other couples on the Baltic cruise on July 18 -- one couple is new to Seabourn and we gave them a $400 referral credit to use. Can we still do the $4,500 toward a shore excursion?We all used the same travel agent but one couple booked a couple months ago and the rest of us booked in the last thirty days? Sure would help us take a nice private tour of Berlin, St Petersburg or both.

Great!!! I have an email I use only when i post for someone to contact me and then we can switch to my regular one. So please contact me at this one and I will reply back from my regular act. Take out the spaces before you type in to send to me.

beargal13 @earthlink. net

Rebecca

My Virtuoso TA has just sent me an email saying that the "Between Friends" promotion cannot be used for deeply discounted, i.e. 60% off sailings..only for fares discounted up to 40%.

Even he complained that the industry finds this very confusing.

Theres always fine print... Would be nice if this disclaimer was posted on the site, or somewhere..! I thought the 60% off pricing was for new bookings during a certain week, not certain cruises.. I'm confused..

Host Dan

Archived