Carnival Freedom, Liberty or Glory. Which ship do you like?

kindercruiser

I just posted about having to cancel my Feb. 12 cruise to the Bahamas, but I'm moving forward and looking toward June. If I'm able to recoup my initial cruise investment through my travel insurance, then with more time to save, I can plan a longer cruise on a newer ship.

I'd love to do the 8 night Eastern Caribbean on the Freedom. I love the itinerary! But my husband is not keen on staying on a ship for 8 nights with all the food and drinking because he feels he will over indulge. :rolleyes: For me, that's the fun about cruising.

I'm also intrigued with the 7 night Eastern Caribbean on the Liberty. I also like the 6 night Western Caribbean on the Freedom, although I'm not as thrilled about the itinerary. This one fits the budget a little better and we could spend a few days in Orlando, Florida after the cruise at Universal or Disney since we'll have our 14 year old son and 12 year old daughter with us.

So, it's coming down to the ships. What do you think of them? I need some opinions. :) Thank you!

Going on the Freedom next week!! Been on the Liberty twice and love that ship!! Never been on Glory, but can tell you we loved the 8 night!!

The staff, ship and everything was excellent and we were not ready to leave!! From the reviews I don't think you can go wrong with any of your choices!!! (Sorry not much help)

Well, we've been on both the Freedom and the Liberty and enjoyed both very much. We haven't done Glory yet, but we'll be taking care of that in 2 weeks (can't wait!). I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3 ships. Itinerary would be the next thing to look at and pick what interests you and you family the most. The nice thing about Glory is that you can do any of the theme parks for a few days as it is only about a 45 min. to any of them. Hotels in the Orlando area can be very reasonable too, if you do your homework. Any way you slice it, you will have a fantastic vacation! :D

Happy sailing :)

Barb

Been on Liberty 8 day and Freedom 6 day..!! 8 days seemed a LOT longer, but it entailed 4 sea days...:p

Glory is very similar to the above two ships, just a few years 'older'..:)

Pick whichever one 'best suits your needs'! Let the DH know that he will 'learn to pace himself' on the longer cruise..:D

We keep going longer and longer for most every cruise... The only 'glitch' was the Freedom 6 day this past December, as we wanted that long day in Key West to visit friends..;)

Archived