RANDIS HAPPY HORSES...Randi is very very ill...does anyone have contacts to help her?

hommebronze

I was just about to e-mail Randi to book my 3rd ride with her. I am so glad I saw this post and I am so sorry to hear

she fell. Randi is tough, but will have all mine and my families well deserved prayers. We will see her in June when I hope all is back to normal for her!

I also heard that Randi loves red licorice so please surpise her with some if you plan on seeing her soon and also her horses love surger cubes too. It's nice to bring a few treats.

We try to take Randi 3 things she has a tough time getting in Mexico. Red Vines, rye bread and Swiss cheese. We got the big tub of Red Vines last time form Costco, but I'm sure she'd be happy for any kind.

Thanks for all the info and updates! I hope that Randi can read through this thread herself to see how many of us care about her ... how many of us she has had an affect on :) Maybe I'll try to email her this thread and hope she sees it :)

Denise, Kevin & Erika

Rode w/ Randi's horses week of Dec 14, 2008

787086631_83KevinDeniseErikaonhorsesStoneIslandMazMexRivieraCruiseDec0808.jpg.166d26fb41fb95275f0c1972c5aed9cd.jpg

Just heard from Randi .Hola Cindy,

I have booked 2 horses for you and your daughter.

I don't know who put it on Cruise Critic but I have gotten lots

of people who have written me worried. I am much better now and have

told most people that I am. I can't get on Cruise Critic here at

home but I'm going to go to a place that rents computers and check

it out.

We will pick you up at 9am.

Just get of the ship, get on one of the shuttles and it will take you

to the terminal. Get off the truck, walk thru the building and look

for us. We are difficult to miss.

We will have you back at the ship by about 2:00pm.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to write.

Have a great cruise,

Randi

SHIP TIME IS PORT TIME She is alive and well.

Mazatlan Frank - I just saw this thread and understand that Randi is doing better, which is great to hear, but I'm still finding myself surprised that if she wasn't going to a doctor at first that she or someone like Victor or a cousin would have had Trini look in on her. I know he has helped many people with his wisdom with herbs. Just curious, is Trini and Isabella still there? Thanks!

I emailed Randi directly, also sent her the link to this thread so she could see how many people care and are thinking about her. Don't think she'll mind me sharing ... here's her reply of today, 2/28/09, 1:30pm:

Hola,

Thank you for sending me the information. I am doing better and have gone to a docter and the hospital. Taking lots of meds, well almost thru with them.

Take care and be well,

Randi

Just back from Mex Riv. Randi met us at the dock. She looks great but has little trouble walking. She took us over to Stone Island and hung out at Victors, then went back with us and home.

The ride was great as usual.

Hi everyone!

Got back last night... we rode with Randi on Thursday. 4th time and still just as fun as ever. She is doing great and wants to thank everyone for the well wishes. She has tried to reply to as many emails as she can, but she might miss some people and her email is sometimes unreliable. She can't believe the amount of emails she has received... She isn't the type to bring that sort of attention, so she was surprised. But she just wanted everyone to know that she is doing well and thank everyone. :)

i knew i could count on you. i received my confirmation from randi today. we are riding with her on 5/13. 31 of us. :eek:

Kerry - you will have a wonderful time!! Garlic shrimp, onion rings and an ice cold Pacifico! Man, I wish I was there now. As I sat next to Randi on Thursday - I just kept saying out Mazatlan and my day on Stone Island is always my favorite day!

Kerry - you will have a wonderful time!! Garlic shrimp, onion rings and an ice cold Pacifico! Man, I wish I was there now. As I sat next to Randi on Thursday - I just kept saying out Mazatlan and my day on Stone Island is always my favorite day!

Mmmm, Victor's has the best shrimp & onion rings!

Glad you enjoyed yourself, again, Tina. And SO glad Randi's feeling better. Thanks for updating us.

Archived