Repositioning cruises

Starlaker

If you get the cruiseline brochures..via snailmail...they tend to send them once a year, they have a chart of where each ship sails ...then just note which ones change venue...ie carb to alaska, carb to med or visvesa...:)

We've done quite a few repos and love them. All of our repositioning cruises have been 12 days or more. We've found great prices for these cruises and have had several actually come down in price and have upgraded to higher categories.

The itineraries we've been on have been outstanding.

Our repos have been in April, May and October.

We've done quite a few repos and love them. All of our repositioning cruises have been 12 days or more. We've found great prices for these cruises and have had several actually come down in price and have upgraded to higher categories.

The itineraries we've been on have been outstanding.

Our repos have been in April, May and October.

One of these days I'm hoping to find one where I can buy RT air and use it at both ends. So far all we've been able to do is buy one way and we've done a whole lot of TA cruising.

One of these days I'm hoping to find one where I can buy RT air and use it at both ends. So far all we've been able to do is buy one way and we've done a whole lot of TA cruising

We had one repo that we had a one way ticket from Newark, NJ to Puerto Rico for $48 and then we returned to NYC, now that was a bargain. We've never done a TA cruise so I can't compare.

Another cruise was San Fran to Vancouver and we got to use our FF miles thankfully.

One of these days I'm hoping to find one where I can buy RT air and use it at both ends. So far all we've been able to do is buy one way and we've done a whole lot of TA cruising

We had one repo that we had a one way ticket from Newark, NJ to Puerto Rico for $48 and then we returned to NYC, now that was a bargain. We've never done a TA cruise so I can't compare.

Another cruise was San Fran to Vancouver and we got to use our FF miles thankfully.

Tiny baby cruises not included. :D (that was a great OW price!)

What I'd like to do is take a transatlantic (have already taken many) from/to the U.S. and be able to use the return flight in the spring/fall by doing another TA from/to the U.S. I'm waiting for the Princess 2010 calendar to see if we can find something interesting.

Archived