travel mugs

cruisnmomof2

I am a coffee drinker-- those little cups can not cut it for me. So my insulated cup makes up for it. We also use it for ice tea and lemonade ade or we would jsut be at the drink machine most of our time. Is it worth it to bring---yes. We even filled it for dinner..coz waiting fo rthe person to bring the drinks around-- we could go thirsty..,lol

Please check out the hot tub located in the gym area for me.. Its the best place on the whole ship -very quiet- I dont think anyone knows its there. Water is very warm- music is piped in. No kids under 16 allowed. Oh yea--it was the best cheapest part of relaxation for me for my first cruise.

i sure was glad to have mine. i got a great one at target. it has a vacum lid that doesnt drip and a handle that doesnt close all the way and can slip into my pocket or hook onto my purse for carrying. i think it cost about $4. it was great for lots of coffee at once, a drink i make in the cabin or too fill with soda i have brought..it is a pain to get up all the time and fill the small cups and plastic glasses they have on the lido so mine lets me set longer and look out at the scenery or just people watch.

I loved having mine with me when I went topside to watch the sunrise. Just me, my cup o' joe and one crew member swabbing the deck. Even the crew member paused a few times to just check out the horizon.

mmmm.... Can't wait to go again!

Archived