Alcohol package!!

tiba99

I heard that Princess has an alcohol package!

Is that true?

No package that we were aware of however, my husband found it a lot cheaper to order 6 stubbies from room service and keep them in the fridge. They don't blink an eye if you walk around the ship with alcohol or food.

Scroll down to page 2 for the alcohol packs.

http://www.princess.com/learn/answer/pdf/Celebrations_Order_Form.pdf

I think thats an old order form. Princess no longer offers the liquor packages that include liquor and mixers. You can now only purchase a 6 pack of soda or a small bottle of liquor.

Here's the link for the special service and if you download you'll see the liquor offered.

I think thats an old order form. Princess no longer offers the liquor packages that include liquor and mixers. You can now only purchase a 6 pack of soda or a small bottle of liquor.

Here's the link for the special service and if you download you'll see the liquor offered.

Thanks cjskids. Wonder why mine is a old link? it's straight from the website. :confused: Anyway, there is definitely an opportunity to buy alcohol for your stateroom because I saw it last week.

We actually took a box of wine onboard this time, thanks to the poster who asked about corkage (lol) for giving me the idea. Much easier than the bottles and it was fine for a balcony drink.

When did they do away with the full sealed ones?? :eek:

Are you asking about liters? If so, that was done away with several years ago. First they knocked the size down to 375 ML for about the same price as we used to pay for a liter delivered. Then they did away with the liquor/mixer packages that you would get 3 or 4 sodas with a 375 ML bottle.

It sure was nice the way they used to do it, and we still miss it.

The pre cruise pack we have just received has all the prices to pre order bottles of wine, spirits, beer & soft drinks. For us in the uk the prices are excellent £11 for 6 bottles of becks so we have ordered 60 bottles. We would have ordered more but have our $250 OBC to use aswell.

Boy is this a pet peeve:mad:. If my conversion table is right 350ml = 11.83 US oz and 375 = 12.68 oz. A 375ml bottle of Absolut Vodka is $20.00 Item 2351.

Convert that to a liter and it becomes $52.61 ea:(. Please check my math is you want. I did double check it once. And who cares about the soda pop or what ever else you get.

IMHO and Lord everything anymore is IMHO Princess lost a lot of revenue and created a bunch of smugglers by implementing this program could be 4+ years ago:eek:.

We send back everything but the Smirnoff and they bring us more Smirnoff. Between that and the 007's:D maybe a little smuggling we manage.:cool:

Jack

for the lovely

Boy is this a pet peeve:mad:. If my conversion table is right 350ml = 11.83 US oz and 375 = 12.68 oz. A 375ml bottle of Absolut Vodka is $20.00 Item 2351.

Convert that to a liter and it becomes $52.61 ea:(. Please check my math is you want. I did double check it once. And who cares about the soda pop or what ever else you get.

IMHO and Lord everything anymore is IMHO Princess lost a lot of revenue and created a bunch of smugglers by implementing this program could be 4+ years ago:eek:.

We send back everything but the Smirnoff and they bring us more Smirnoff. Between that and the 007's:D maybe a little smuggling we manage.:cool:

Jack

for the lovely

Jack

for the lovely

Good Gosh. This is a pet peeve but didn't mean to post it 3 times.

Had a terrible time getting it to post at all and now having a problem posting this?

My high speed Quest is getting slower all the time.

Jack with the red face for

GERTZ who said to take her picture down.

Good Gosh a pet peeve but not 3 posts worth, sorry.

Had a terrible time getting it to post and have tried 3 times to post this.

My high speed Quest is a little slow.

Jack

for the GERTZ who wants her picture down.

Archived