Is there a "dress code" for breakfast

Hi

I understand that Breakfast is served in the MDR ?

If so is there a dress code ? Is it acceptable to turn up for Breakfast in T-Shirts, shorts and sandals/flip flops or trainers ?

Please don't tell me I need to wear a bow tie with my shorts ;):D

Hi

I understand that Breakfast is served in the MDR ? and the Windjammer

If so is there a dress code ? Is it acceptable to turn up for Breakfast in T-Shirts, shorts and sandals/flip flops or trainers ? for sure

Please don't tell me I need to wear a bow tie with my shorts yes, please ;):D

Verrrrry casual..... whatever you will be wearing "that day"... if it is a swim suit, just a cover up. Know on one ship a group wore PJ's, but would hope with a robe, please:D

Hi

A long tie is fine.

No swim suits. No bare feet. Some type of shirt is expected as well. So yeah, I guess there IS a dress code.

If you wear a "cover-up", make sure it's not "see-thru", as I've seen folks turned away (even in the WJ!!) for being able to actually see the bathingsuit through the cover-up--I'm talking about "fish-net" materials and other open weaves. Just don't wear those into the dining room. They're fine for the pool.

When we were on the Mariner they would not allow men in the MDR for breakfast with a tank top on. I think a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops are fine.

AND THANK GOD for that. I am suppriced how many walk around in Tank tops with heary sholders. Stay away from eating places......

Hey what was wrong with the group wearing PJ's in the dining room for breakfast? :D

I wold join that party.

Pyjamas and Champagin for brekfast. I think that is a VERY good idea for the next RCCL perk for the Dimond + guest`s.

You feel so much at home so you have brekfast in your PJ `` s

No baseball caps allowed at breakfast or lunch. Each day they asked DH to take it off. (No flaming needed - he planned on doing it anyway)

Absolutely!

Gotta save the 'dressy' stuff for dinner.;)

I love the commercial for the Snuggies...especially the family huddled around a firepit with their Snuggies on! Cracks me up every time!

That scene gets me, too. If the Snuggies are so warm, then why do you need the fire?

Hey what was wrong with the group wearing PJ's in the dining room for breakfast? :D

Ummmmm...iI think more than a few would be upset with DH. All I'll say is, he has his "jammies" on all the time, and let it go at that.;):p

Hi

I understand that Breakfast is served in the MDR ?

If so is there a dress code ? Is it acceptable to turn up for Breakfast in T-Shirts, shorts and sandals/flip flops or trainers ?

Breakfast is also served in the Windjammer. It is more breakfast buffet... serve yourself, different stations including an omelet station.

And if you only want to wear a bow tie there is always room service. ;):DEnjoy!

and for the ladies the dress code for breakfast is........

Curlers or hair nets.............or both if the situation requires. Suitable footwear is non discript slippers with a small tassle on it.....

for the men, boxer shorts, a string vest, knotted hanky over the head with hob nailed boots !

Each one designed to dress to kill !

I love the commercial for the Snuggies...especially the family huddled around a firepit with their Snuggies on! Cracks me up every time!

I love the part where they are all at the sporting event and they all stand up. They look like two rival wizarding groups.

Archived