Any idea of when Europe 2010 is going to be released?

Cruise Junky

Based on past performance, I would expect them to be available in late Mar or early Apr.
Michael is right. Princess European itineraries are usually released about a month from now. While Celebrity and Azamara have theirs out already, Princess has a lot more ships to plan for and itineraries to set, so please be patient.

Michael is right. Princess European itineraries are usually released about a month from now. While Celebrity and Azamara have theirs out already, Princess has a lot more ships to plan for and itineraries to set, so please be patient.

Patience? surely you jest, we're cruisers waiting for new itineraries :)

I realize that the 2010 European itineraries haven't been posted yet but, historically, does Princess have an Eastern Mediterrean cruise in March or April? I am interested in this cruise for next spring

Thanks

March, I'd say no. April, I'm doubting it, transatlantics are usually late April, first week of May and then they'd start their regular itineraries.

We're going to the Med on the Ruby this May....we booked our cruise on March 21, 2008 (I double checked the e mail confirmation and the date they sent it to me) - I remember the itineraries came out a few weeks prior to that because it took us a few weeks to decide which itinerary we wanted. So it was about March 1st when the itineraries were posted.

So...you're getting close if last year is any indication.

Now I'm not claiming to have detective skills, But I did see on my TA's website today that they're running a Princess Promo the week of March 15th with reduced deposits, OBC, etc. Hopefully that's to coincide with Europe's release :)

Archived