Transportation from LAX to the Mariner

scosch

What is the best way to get from LAX to the pier. We are sailing May 10. I am so excited it is so close!!!:)

I have used Super Shuttle frequently @ $17 pp plus tip. A cab is about $60 + tip in light traffic. Others get a private car service like Sky Limo.

You can prebook Super Shuttle online, and if there are enough of you, you can also get a private van.

The downside to the shuttle is that you may have to drop a lot of people off first, and they do circle LAX a couple of times looking for more passengers. If you are in a hurry, take a cab.

After you get your bags, go outside, and look at the traffic island in the middle of all those lanes of traffic. Look for the orange signs that say 'Shared ride Vans'. You will see both Super Shuttle and Primetime Shuttle set up there.

We've always used PrimeTime shuttle. Very professional..clean vans..always on time. Costs a bit more than a taxi but I'm willing to pay for scheduled pick-up and good service.

Don't have the phone number handy...a Google search will work.

I'd estimate appx $70 RT for two....extra passengers in your party pay something like $10 a piece..could be even less.

I just booked Super Shuttle for a pick up from LAX to San Pedro -

I am having a little trouble booking the return trip - has anyone used the shared ride to get back to the airport.

I know in Florida it is not allowed - but what about California - anyone know?

I just got back and used Pacific Express Limo his name is Darren Chu and his number is 714-342-3419. He was great! There was 4 of us and he charged $60 total, plus tip. The day we were getting off the boat he called to tell me where he was and he was waiting for us...When he says he's going to be there, he is and early! He was great, will use him again.:)

DW and I are sailing on 3May and we are flying into LAX on the 2nd. I have booke Super Shuttle to our hotel in San Padro and also have booked us back to LAX on the 10th. Rondtrip is $68 for the two of us not including a tip. I prepaid for the shuttle by CC.

outside the luggage area..on the island are the shuttle and cab pickup

points..there are reps. from each transportation company to arrange

rides..

though we made reservation s for super shuttle there was no need to do

so..there were alot of van s coming and going constantly..the advantage

of of a reservation is that it s prepaid..

same when you debark..there were alot of van s and cab s infront of

the terminal along with their reps. to help you get where you want to go..

though we made reservation s for super shuttle there was no need to do

so..there were alot of van s coming and going constantly..the advantage

of of a reservation is that it s prepaid..

That, and you can use a discount code to pay less.

• 2 weeks later...

was that from LAX to the cruise port and return or $60.00 each way for 4 ppl.? Is that the only way to contact him...the phone number for Pacific Express Limo? We dont need to know until next Feb.,but trying to get things sorted early. thanks

Archived