When does Carnival add the rest of 2010 dates???

LorrieB

I am waiting very impatiently for the rest of the year of 2010 to be added to the schedule so we can book our 3 cruises in 2010. Does anyone know when they will be added?????? HELP!!!!!!!!! I'm having an impatience attack!!!!!!!! k07072.gif

Nope... no one knows specifically.

I've asked John Heald and I've asked the Director of Pubic Affairs and they both say that we're probably a week out... but there's no certain date...

I've got hundreds of folks who have been waiting for nearly five months of dates for fall of 2010 and we, just like you, are still waiting...

The bottom line is that Carnival has to be very careful to position the ships where they will do best, develop itineraries that are most desirable and cost effective.

I'm glad it's not my job...

I have been waiting to book my Xmas 2010 cruise. Usually have it booked by now. Have been checking everyday. Last week, they put up 14 cruises for Dec. 2010 - but only 1 for the week I want. Are now up to 24 cruises online. Am leaning towards Victory out of SJ, or a "new" itinerary, if I can find one. Victory dates aren't up yet. Trying to be patient. :p

With the recession we are now in here in the States as well as other areas of the globe, I'm thinking Carnival is doing what many of the other cruiselies are doing, holding out utill as late as they can to announce new cruises and itinerarys.

Like others who like to plan ahead, I've been chomping the bit to look for cruises in 2010 and 2011 to watch for booking.

Dianne

With the recession we are now in here in the States as well as other areas of the globe, I'm thinking Carnival is doing what many of the other cruiselies are doing, holding out utill as late as they can to announce new cruises and itinerarys.

Like others who like to plan ahead, I've been chomping the bit to look for cruises in 2010 and 2011 to watch for booking.

Dianne

which cruiselines do you know that are waiting to announce dates later than usual? (other than Carnival). Im kinda hoping RCL announces a date for a cruise out of NJ for Christmas 2010 by mid April. No one has posted a schedule for releases from them either. wait wait wait, tap tap tap. Im always impatient too.

All I can tell you is what we've seen from the cruiselines we most travel: Carnival, NCL & Princess. Have cruised RCCL before 2 x and am sorry to tell you our experiences on RCCL have not enticed us to put RCCL near the top of our cruising list in the future. However, if the price and itinerary comes in right for us in the future, we will definitely try RCCL again.

With 25 cruises under our belt since 2002 we are much more apt to book a cruise and ship on an itinerary we've sailed before than book the same itinerary on a ship that's charging us much more than we have paid in the past. That's just the way it is right now.

We like Celebrity as well but the line's itineraries and prices won't entice us back to Celebrity again until their schedules change as well. I'm saying this as I hold a gift certificate in my hand good on RCCL & Celebrity. Nothing either of the lines has to offer interests us at this time for the price.

Dianne

Archived