After Final Payment...What Happens Next?

Travel-Jen

Don't know if it is different for UK, but once you are in the personalizer for your cruise, on the right hand side should be a box which says "View My Travel Summary & Boarding Pass

Note: Boarding Pass only available within 75 days of sailing"

Once you view it, there is an option to print it.

That isn't there when I go to my Cruise Personaliser, so I'm guessing it must be different for those of us from the UK.

Can you tell me if I booked airline through Princess will I get those in mail or does Princess send to me online?

thanks, Sandee

you will have to print out e-tickets for these as well. they are available about a month before if i remember correctly from "virtually there" (google it). the password is princess. also, your booking number is on your princess cruise personalizer. the other way to do this is log on to the airline's website and go to "manage my bookings" or whatever they call it and enter the booking #, you can print off from there too.

It is not on mine either. So what happens in the U.K.

Coolgran

Anybody got an answer to the question of printing boarding passes in the UK as it does not seem to be on the personaliser here in UK

Coolgran

Anybody got an answer to the question of printing boarding passes in the UK as it does not seem to be on the personaliser here in UK

Coolgran

I think the answer is you can't. I got a bit of A4 paper in with my lugguage tags thats says "this is the ticket for you and your party". I guess I just need to take that and it gets sorted on embarkation.

I think the answer is you can't. I got a bit of A4 paper in with my lugguage tags thats says "this is the ticket for you and your party". I guess I just need to take that and it gets sorted on embarkation.

Thanks. I will wait to receive my Luggage tags

Coolgran

Archived