Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Hey Matt, not only are you a monster, but you also get to be a Drill Sgt... I can only visualise the mix [IMG]http://www.tobbls.de/evil-smiley-face.jpg[/IMG] I need to smile too much, so I'll keep the smiling monster figure for myself [IMG]http://images.zaazu.com/img/shrek-shrek-monster-green-smiley-emoticon-000172-large.gif[/IMG]

Scott, did I help you with your nightmares? [IMG]http://www.emoticonland.net/smileys/Lol/lollol20.gif[/IMG]

Vickey, don't worry about your monster crack, all Matt and I will do to punishe you is haunt you in the stairs in Vegas. Now that you have our pictures, you can visualise us pushing you up those stairs and have a good laugh [IMG]http://www.emoticonland.net/smileys/Lol/lollol20.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.emoticonland.net/smileys/Lol/lollol20.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Twinrigger']Thanks, I may have to settle for just "smelling" the cake :(. I'll have more than plenty next week.

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]Good man.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm already having nightmares of "Drill Sgt Matt" running a boot camp on my cruise shouting "Let's see some double time on those stairs - - or you're sharkbait!" But don't worry, I know how to disobey orders (go ahead - court martial me) :p.[/quote]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]I knew I liked you for a reason....someone else besides me calling names:D[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='missou']Vickey, don't worry about your monster crack, all Matt and I will do to punishe you is haunt you in the stairs in Vegas. Now that you have our pictures, you can visualise us pushing you up those stairs and have a good laugh [IMG]http://www.emoticonland.net/smileys/Lol/lollol20.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.emoticonland.net/smileys/Lol/lollol20.gif[/IMG][/quote]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]Are you telling me if all the stair escalators in Vegas are not working and we have to walk up and down ALL those steps it's your and Matt's doings.:confused:Because believe me after all the walking we do in Vegas I will need you both to push me up every step.

BTW.......I did 64 stairs today[/FONT][/COLOR].

Days like today I just have to remember........I love my job.:confused:
It's what we call a "full moon coming day/night" it seems as if every patient on the Dementia/Alzheimers floor was wound up. When one gets that way the others follow suit.
I do love each and everyone one of them:)
I have two more days and both days are fully loaded....when am I going to get time to pack.....oh I guess I could be doing that now instead of posting but it wouldn't be as much fun.:D

My doctor called me this afternoon with my test results and my white count is still a little off, my potassium is low( adding extra) and my iron (doing B-12 shots weekly now)needs adjusted which means they are again raising my steroids:mad: but it better to be safe than sorry.
I picked up a virus from somewhere and it just takes me longer to fight it. They are going to re-check me in two weeks before they worry to much.
But on a good note(don't want to jinx myself) but it has been 2 days without a migraine.:)

Did I mention that I went to Y this morning and walked for 110 minutes straight on the treadmill and did 64 stairs:eek:

[quote name='vdarrell'][COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]I knew I liked you for a reason....someone else besides me calling names[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]Are you telling me if all the stair escalators in Vegas are not working and we have to walk up and down ALL those steps it's your and Matt's doings. Because believe me after all the walking we do in Vegas I will need you both to push me up every step.

BTW.......I did 64 stairs today[/FONT][/COLOR].[/quote]

Smiley monster will play with all the elevator buttons and all the escalator so you won't have any choice but to face Drill Sgt monster who will coach you up those stairs.

I guess you won't have a choice but to remember us when you'll be in Vegas. You'll have a good laugh when you'll be climbing up the stairs and you'll feel quilty when you'll be using the escalators or the elevators :p:p:p:D:D:D

[quote name='vdarrell']I have two more days and both days are fully loaded....when am I going to get time to pack.....oh I guess I could be doing that now instead of posting but it wouldn't be as much fun.:D

[B][COLOR=Navy]Go pack your things so you won't be stress out before leaving for your vacations.[/COLOR]
[/B]
My doctor called me this afternoon with my test results and my white count is still a little off, my potassium is low( adding extra) and my iron (doing B-12 shots weekly now)needs adjusted which means they are again raising my steroids:mad: but it better to be safe than sorry.
I picked up a virus from somewhere and it just takes me longer to fight it. They are going to re-check me in two weeks before they worry to much.
But on a good note(don't want to jinx myself) but it has been 2 days without a migraine.:)
[COLOR=Navy]
[B]Glad to hear the migraine is finally gone and I hope your next blood tests will be numéro uno!![/B][/COLOR]

Did I mention that I went to Y this morning and walked for 110 minutes straight on the treadmill and did 64 stairs:eek:

[B][COLOR=Navy]As soon as red week is over, I will start a new club with you. The longest treadmill or outdoor walk club. I should be able to begin... tomorrow. You are up to 110 minutes, I'll try to go up to that time soon. I just hope that the streching I will do[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=Navy] and the massages my husband will give me[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=Navy] will help prevent the back pain to come back and stop my training.[/COLOR][/B][/quote]

Have a nice evening everyone and sweet dreams ;)

Hey everyone. This is a very active thread tonight. :p

Marsha: I'm glad that you are recuperating...keep hanging in there.
Matt: Sounds like you earned yourself a new nickname - Sarg!
Scott: Not sure of your time zone but it just may be after midnight your time so.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Vickey: Awesome job on the treadmill!! Knocking on wood that the migraines are gone for good - at least I'm hoping they will take a hike while you are enjoying Vegas.
Dominique: Still loving your feisty attitude and whimsical images!

As for me... not much to tell today. I just walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill - no running today. I did the stairs 4 times at work today. It would have only been 3 but I had to go back to my car for something I forgot. :p

Thankfully, the cheesecake I made is all gone! My daughter had the last piece so I don't have that calling to me anymore. I just had a bowl of cereal tonight - I'm enjoying a lazy day with no cooking.

Wishing you all a great night.
Brenda

[quote name='missou']Hey Matt, not only are you a monster, but you also get to be a Drill Sgt... I can only visualise the mix [IMG]http://www.tobbls.de/evil-smiley-face.jpg[/IMG]

Scott, did I help you with your nightmares? [IMG]http://www.emoticonland.net/smileys/Lol/lollol20.gif[/IMG][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]That's it!!! That's exactly what I saw in my nightmare[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :eek: lol

You're the greatest missou

[quote name='matt314hew']Don't worry. You will be on your cruise. Drill Sgt Matt will be leaving you alone, but when you get back, you better believe that Drill Sgt will be in full force.

[/quote]

Hey [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Sarge[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] (aka Matt),

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=lime]For my cruise I plan on taking the elevator up and counting the steps coming down[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] (why didn't I think of that before). :p LOL

Now that I have your blood boiling - you'd be proud today - 770 steps (i.e. 770 up & 770 down) & a 3 mile run after a 12 hour day in the office Sorry - no drop and give me 50 - only had 25 in me). By the way, that's does it; no more work before the cruise after tomorrow. I've barely started packing.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Scott[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='emmysmommy']Scott: Not sure of your time zone but it just may be after midnight your time so.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
[/quote]

Thanks Brenda.

I'm just up late sneaking around here in the dark trying to find where the little lady hid my birthday cake :D. Opps, did I just think that out loud?

G'Nite world

[quote name='emmysmommy']Matt: Sounds like you earned yourself a new nickname - Sarg! [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]YES SIR!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=5] :p

[/SIZE] Dominique: Still loving your feisty attitude and whimsical images! [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][B]Glad to make you smile![/B][/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
As for me... not much to tell today. I just walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill - no running today. I did the stairs 4 times at work today. It would have only been 3 but I had to go back to my car for something I forgot. [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Blue]Maybe you should forget your things more often[/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE] :p

Thankfully, the cheesecake I made is all gone! My [SIZE=4][SIZE=2]daughter had the last piece so I don't have that calling to me anymore. [/SIZE][B][COLOR=Blue]Isn't your daughter a nice soul, sacrificing herself for her mother[/COLOR][/B] [/SIZE]:p I just had a bowl of cereal tonight - I'm enjoying a lazy day with no cooking.

Brenda[/quote]

[quote name='Twinrigger'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]That's it!!! That's exactly what I saw in my nightmare[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] lol

You're the greatest missou [B][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]My pleasure!!![/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][/B] [/quote]

[quote name='Twinrigger']Hey [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Sarge[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] (aka Matt),

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=lime]For my cruise I plan on taking the elevator up and counting the steps coming down[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] (why didn't I think of that before). [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Blue]I guess smiley monster will have to go on a Carnival cruise in a few days too[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] :p

Now that I have your blood boiling - you'd be proud today - [B]770 steps (i.e. 770 up & 770 down)[/B] & a 3 mile run after a 12 hour day in the office Sorry - no drop and give me 50 - only had 25 in me). By the way, that's does it; no more work before the cruise after tomorrow. I've barely started packing.

[SIZE=4][COLOR=black][B]I have been beaten[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :(
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Scott[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

I guess I have some stairs to hit today... I just don't think I will do 77 ups and downs all at once... In fact, I may not do them all today :p

Well I guess Sarge is here to say, way to go scott. That is awesome. 770 steps up and down is more than me (I have not counted while at home, but i go up and down them about 20 times a day, so that would be 240 there (up and then down) plus the 160 at work before and after, so at 400. I don't count when i go down to the bathroom (a big 17 both ways), so looking at maybe 434.

And the 25 pushups, what are you, slacking. But awesome job.

Last night, after writing my last message, I decided to join the walking club. DH had a reunion and was suppose to be back home 1h30 later. I decided to go out and start walking energicly. I left home some 15 minutes later and DH was a little late. I walked a grand total of 100 minutes before hubby arrived at my side. We discored that I have reflecting bands on my shoes and that is how he recognised me. My knee was in pain and I was limping... DH recognised my limp :eek::D

This morning, my knee is in pain a little and my right hip is too. I now understand why my hip is in pain... Because of my limp :mad: From now on, I will stretch my hip when I will finish my walks. Those walks really do a differences... Have you seen my ticker below? :D

I will go out for a walk today for sure. DH is leaving me again tomorrow morning. He's off to a massage therapy seminar in Burlington Vermont until 3pm Sunday afternoon. Burlington is only a 90 minutes drive from here, but he also has the customs to go through and that can sometimes take a while. There is a boat show in Burlington this weekend and I will go on Sunday. DH will come and meet me after his seminar. After the boat show, we will go grab ourselves some delicious crab cakes for diner :p

So, I will have a massage tonight and then on Sunday night. I hope I can do enough stretching to control my hip pain and keep on walking until Sunday. As for my knee pain, I will rub in some A535 and put a bandage on it. This method is usely good to control my pain.

I have a F2F on saturday evening at a nice restaurant where they usely serve extra big plates. I will have to remember to ask a smaller one.

My scale gave me some hope that I might be able to change the 6 for a 5 on my monday weight-in, but I will have to be careful at the restautrants this weekend. If I am unable to do my walks while DH will be gone, I may have to wait another week for that 6 to change. Nevertheless, I will were the nice little pants I bought last August for the wedding in France :D

Take care of yourselves my fellow Winning-Loosers!!!

[quote name='matt314hew']Well I guess Sarge is here to say, way to go scott. That is awesome. 770 steps up and down is more than me (I have not counted while at home, but i go up and down them about 20 times a day, so that would be 240 there (up and then down) plus the 160 at work before and after, so at 400. I don't count when i go down to the bathroom (a big 17 both ways), so looking at maybe 434.

And the 25 pushups, what are you, slacking. But awesome job.[/quote]

Wow, at 400+ daily you're getting a lot of good stair work. I work in a four story building, 77 steps to the top (17 at home). Did 5 sets of 154 steps. I usually get 250-350 steps a day, but I'm after that last POUND! The quickest way I have found to get a good workout at home is the ole trampoline in the backyard. Working that agressively gets me sucking wind in no time. Somehow I tweeked my back Monday jumping, but not sure what I did. Did a few flips, but landed them all (rare occurrence). Probably just the usual horsing around - especially when the dog gets up there (I try to bounce him off).

25-30 is about all I can do non-stop. After one set last night the bed started calling my name. Sorry Sarge.

I'll post my final pre-cruise weigh-in tomorrow or Friday.

[quote name='Twinrigger']Wow, at 400+ daily you're getting a lot of good stair work. I work in a four story building, 77 steps to the top (17 at home). Did 5 sets of 154 steps. I usually get 250-350 steps a day, but I'm after that last POUND! The quickest way I have found to get a good workout at home is the ole trampoline in the backyard. Working that agressively gets me sucking wind in no time. Somehow I tweeked my back Monday jumping, but not sure what I did. Did a few flips, but landed them all (rare occurrence). Probably just the usual horsing around - especially when the dog gets up there (I try to bounce him off).

25-30 is about all I can do non-stop. After one set last night the bed started calling my name. Sorry Sarge.

I'll post my final pre-cruise weigh-in tomorrow or Friday.[/quote]

It is ok, PFC Twinrigger. (for those who don't know, Private First Class) You can work your way up to 50 in one sitting. i haven't done them in a while and think i am going to start doing pushups each day. Work my way up to 100 non stop. Going to do a test today and see how many i can do non stop.

[quote name='emmysmommy']Hey everyone. This is a very active thread tonight.

Marsha: I'm glad that you are recuperating...keep hanging in there.
Matt: Sounds like you earned yourself a new nickname - Sarg!
Scott: Not sure of your time zone but it just may be after midnight your time so.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Vickey: Awesome job on the treadmill!! Knocking on wood that the migraines are gone for good - at least I'm hoping they will take a hike while you are enjoying Vegas.
Dominique: Still loving your feisty attitude and whimsical images!

As for me... not much to tell today. I just walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill - no running today. I did the stairs 4 times at work today. It would have only been 3 but I had to go back to my car for something I forgot.

Thankfully, the cheesecake I made is all gone! My daughter had the last piece so I don't have that calling to me anymore. I just had a bowl of cereal tonight - I'm enjoying a lazy day with no cooking.

Brenda[/quote]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]Brenda...I get migraines alot but not as severe as the one I had a week ago I knew it was different. But thank God I am still Migaine free today.
Hurray the cheesecake is GONE.
$ times on Stairs...great job ...which one was shoving you up Missou or Matt.:D
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[quote name='Twinrigger']Hey [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR=blue]Sarge[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] (aka Matt),

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=lime]For my cruise I plan on taking the elevator up and counting the steps coming down[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] (why didn't I think of that before). :p LOL

Now that I have your blood boiling - you'd be proud today - 770 steps (i.e. 770 up & 770 down) & a 3 mile run after a 12 hour day in the office Sorry - no drop and give me 50 - only had 25 in me). By the way, that's does it; no more work before the cruise after tomorrow. I've barely started packing.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=red][B]Scott[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]Great job 770 steps.....you could have made it 777 and I would take that as a sign to gamble and feel lucky.
And a 3 mile run....just reading that makes me tired.

[COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=7]H[COLOR=DarkOrange]A[COLOR=YellowGreen]P[COLOR=Yellow]P[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Y [COLOR=Plum]B[COLOR=Cyan]I[COLOR=Red]R[COLOR=Silver]T[COLOR=Blue]H[COLOR=DarkOrange]D[COLOR=Pink]A[COLOR=Black]Y
:):):)
[SIZE=2]I hope you are having a wonderful day.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Twinrigger']Thanks Brenda.

I'm just up late sneaking around here in the dark trying to find where the little lady hid my birthday cake :D. Opps, did I just think that out loud?

G'Nite world[/quote]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Arial Black]I'm telling:D[/FONT][/COLOR]

I have had a great day so far.....
1. no migraine:)
2.went to Y (5:15am) and did 30 minutes treadmill then DH and I did the therapy pool for one hour non stop using the boogie board, it really gives you a good workout.:)
3. I am at work been here since 8:00am and most of the patients have settled down a little today but again one of mine is a little under the weather.
It will be a long day again....I have to meet the new resident doctor at 6:30 pm so I won't even be home till 9:00pm(hopefully):(

I have yet to pack and I am usually packed weeks before, i don't even know what to pack as some of my clothes have gotten a little loose. Lord knows I ain't going to go NAKED, so I hope to be able to pack tonight.

Hey missou when I get back we will start weekly challenges.:D

Gotta go work:eek:

[quote name='vdarrell']I have had a great day so far.....
1. no migraine [COLOR=Red][B]Great news!!![/B][/COLOR]
2.went to Y (5:15am) and did 30 minutes treadmill then DH and I did the therapy pool for one hour non stop using the boogie board, it really gives you a good workout. [COLOR=Red][B]Good for you!!![/B][/COLOR]
3. I am at work been here since 8:00am and most of the patients have settled down a little today but again one of mine is a little under the weather. [COLOR=Red][B]I hope the patient feels better soon.[/B]
[/COLOR] It will be a long day again....I have to meet the new resident doctor at 6:30 pm so I won't even be home till 9:00pm(hopefully)

I have yet to pack and I am usually packed weeks before, i don't even know what to pack as some of my clothes have gotten a little loose. Lord knows [B]I ain't going to go NAKED[/B], so I hope to be able to pack tonight. [B][COLOR=Red]No one would really mind I think[/COLOR][/B] :p;)

Hey missou when I get back we will start weekly challenges. [B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]I'll be waiting for you!!! [IMG]http://nossecretsdevoyage.forumperso.com/users/70/12/78/smiles/200140.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://nossecretsdevoyage.forumperso.com/users/70/12/78/smiles/200140.gif[/IMG] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Gotta go work[/quote]

When are you leaving again Vickey, there is a smiley monster that will have to haunt you [IMG]http://nossecretsdevoyage.forumperso.com/users/70/12/78/smiles/200140.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://nossecretsdevoyage.forumperso.com/users/70/12/78/smiles/200140.gif[/IMG]

Take care of yourself!!

Good evening my fellow (winner) losers!

I'm heading off to the (home) gym to do my thing... just thought I'd check in before I started.

I purchased a few things through mail order and when they arrived, they were too small. Yippee. Well, except for the bother of having to exchange them, I'm pretty happy. I still have a ways to go but progress is being made. :D

Gotta go run!

Take care,

Brenda

Thanks everybody!!! I really appreciate the birthday wishes. :) I wish I would have received this kind of treatment at work. Since it was my last day at work for a week and a half everyone had to get that one last little thing out of me before I left. It's nice to feel like I'm needed at work, but come on - enough's enough. Getting home at 10 doesn't make for a pleasant day:mad:. On the bright side, each day's gonna get better and better from here. Time to get some sleep and wake up on vacation:D Final weigh-in tomorrow - I'm sure I made it.

PFC Scott

Hers's a birthday cake to help you get over work as quickly as possible.

LB-HB-Cake.jpg

The best thing about this one is that it is non-fattening... Except for the eyes maybe fou009.gif

Have a very nice vacation and take care of yourself or else...

evil-smiley-face.jpg

Archived