Anyone else joining us~Pacific Dawn ~Oct~ Islands???

S&D

Hi CC er's...

wondering if anyone else is coming along on Oct 3rd, hardly any one on the roll call other than us!!...:D

...well, at least at this rate we will end up in a suite on am empty ship!!!:D:D

Come aboard, plenty of room to parteeeee.... 10 nights , with the raspberry fizz's at hand!!!!

S&D

0019-0402-0403-0506_TN.jpg.12163d43b1e47515800f358ec99e0413.jpg

We were on the same cruise last year and paid $995 for t grade. Several ccers also did the same thing and we were all upgraded to outside cabins.

I checked the prices for t grade for this cruise and was shocked to see how high the prices were. I am guessing there won't be any special deals this year.

Yes Karon,

we are in a J inside twin, maybe the upgrade fairy will visit us...:):)

prices are up a bit, it was about $1600 I think for the 10 nights.

S&D

111_o2.gif.5a26ff6066d684e273b2c7bc63dfac9f.gif

We're on the roll call for this cruise, we booked in August 2008 for this cruise (our first as a family). Booked early due to it being in school holidays NSW and wanting to guarantee midship cabin (outside 4 berth Emerald deck). As it was, I was 1 week late to reserve a midship cabin on Caribe deck. Anyway I think we have a good cabin, paid $5400 which I thought wasn't a bad price.:)

We're on the roll call for this cruise, we booked in August 2008 for this cruise (our first as a family). Booked early due to it being in school holidays NSW and wanting to guarantee midship cabin (outside 4 berth Emerald deck). As it was, I was 1 week late to reserve a midship cabin on Caribe deck. Anyway I think we have a good cabin, paid $5400 which I thought wasn't a bad price.:)

countdown.pl?name=Grove Family&date=10-3-2009&image=australia&text=&ship=Pacific Dawn

Hi there Grove family,

that's quite good price for a family of 4, especially for 10 nights, your children will have a ball in the kids clubs too!!

S&D

111_o2.gif.8813792dc013c62ed8f7815b28509790.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are cruising late Oct and not even thinking about cancelling. If you're going to cancel because you might get swine flu, you may as well cancel because you might get normal flu or noro..............or coz you might get hit by a bus on the way to the terminal:rolleyes:

thinking about the 20th oct one

We are on that one. If you're looking at a 4 berth I suggest you get in quick. We had friends that were waitlisted but have since got a cabin. Twin cabins don't seem to be much of a problem.

I am considering cancelling because of Swine Flu

If everyone employs good hygiene habits and takes precautions shouldn't be any problem with swine flu by october.Just over 4 months till cruise day,looking to pay balance within the next month or so.

• 1 month later...

Archived