Waiting lounge to board at FLL

LLLisa

I will be arriving approximately two hours before my shipmate.

Can we board separately or do I need to wait for him?

If I need to wait can I wait in the Concierge class lounge area? (we are in a CC room)

You can board as soon as you get to the ship, usually anytime after 11:00/11:30 a.m. but your cabin won't be ready yet. I would suggest you each board as you arrive and arrange to meet at a pre-determined location. Sadly, there is no Concierge lounge, but you could plan on the Libary, or Martini Bar, or some such place.

Have a great cruise !

You can board as soon as you get to the ship, usually anytime after 11:00/11:30 a.m. but your cabin won't be ready yet.

+1 Boarding ahead of all those waiting is one of your perks. Get on board, grab a free drink and a snack at the buffet while you wait. Perhaps get any spa treatments planned booked at that time etc.

Yes, boarding sep is the better plan becuase the early one might be able to go upstairs to wait & then the later arriving person might not get up there --so just each go on bd & meet once you are on--

If I need to wait can I wait in the Concierge class lounge area? (we are in a CC room)

If the two of you are on the same boarding pass and in the same cabin, I would think that you would have to check in together. But I'm not sure exactly what your status is???

I think you are asking if there is a Concierge lounge at the Ft. Lauderdale port. Some ports have them, unfortunately Lauderdale isn't one of them.

Archived