Alaska 2010 Will they ever List ?? Anyone else waiting ?

voyagerfl

Hi,

Just contacting them about doing a group tour on May 11th. Hopefully if they don't let me if not maybe they will let someone else. Let you know what I find out. The prices are good that are listed, if they do not let me host I will be booking on May11. I will be coming from VA. A group would be fun since we have a year to get to know everyone.

yep, we definately need a group on this one. Ive been to alaska twice on ncl, both of those cruises were very laid back and the passengers werent very interactive. it was fun both times, but nothing to write home about. id like for this one to be quite a bit more lively, and lets see if maybe a few of us can stay up past 10 pm. I know people wanted to get rest for their excursions. but come on... we're on vacation, lets celebrate!!!!! hopefully carnival will attract a little more outgoing crowd.....pleeeeeaaaaase

First off, I know all about the International Law that states Carnival has to stop at a foreign port, but 7:30pm until 12:00am. Remember, all on board well before 12:00am. That may be the shortest stop in Victoria any cruiseline has.

Actually the Victoria stop is from 7:30 am to 11:59 pm. I'm excited about the new itinerary. I love Victoria, and Seattle is much easier for my family to get to. I'm excited about Alaska in 2010!

Actually the Victoria stop is from 7:30 am to 11:59 pm. I'm excited about the new itinerary. I love Victoria, and Seattle is much easier for my family to get to. I'm excited about Alaska in 2010!

wheeeew! that extra 1 minute will make a huge difference

i am confused that other sites have the cruise prices for next year but on the carnival site i cannot get any info for the alaska cruise out of seattle :confused:.

there must be some sort of a business deal, where the travel sites get to post them first. ive found a few sites that show the 2010 cruises, but they all come out to the same price I paid through my pvp over the phone.

we are taking a familiy reunion cruise next year to alaska and are having so much trouble deciding which ship to sail on that we can all afford. some want glacier bay ( a must as far as i am concerened ) , others dont care about the itinerary but want to try freestyle and others would like to try carnival. i think before the summer is over i will might have pulled my hair out. i might just say lets put all the ships that leave seattle in a hat, draw one and thats what we sail on :D. im sure it will all come out good in the end. heck, going to alaska can only be good no matter what right. ;)

I spoke to Laura and she seemed to like the idea of a May 11, first sailing out of Seattle of 2010. She also said rates were lower in May and September. She was going to contact Johna and get details and she what kind of rates she could get. I will let you know when I hear something. Hopefully we can get a good deal!

Hi everyone, I spoke to Carnival and Johna today, I have a poll going on the May cruise link to see what week in May people might be interested in. I am just waiting to get the final from Cruise Critic and to find out prices. The prices for the first two weeks of May are really reasonable and we should get less than what Carnival is quoting right now being a group.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=950961

Dennis has the June link above and there is another thread also trying for the S - V route in September. All of us are just in the waiting pattern waiting to see which ones we can get going. No matter which ones you should I am sure we will all have a fun, filled time.

Archived