Alaska 2010 Will they ever List ?? Anyone else waiting ?

voyagerfl

Been checking for Alaska 2010 for awhile now and called Carnival and no one can tell me when they will list the Alaska Cruises for 2010.

I assume, it will probably be after Mid May when the 09 season starts.....However, I am surprised that they are not listed already. I've checked and the only cruise line to show any so far is Norwegian..!

We went in 1999 and loved it ! Want to do it again with some friends and family.

Anyone else waiting to check out Alaska 2010 ???

Been checking for Alaska 2010 for awhile now and called Carnival and no one can tell me when they will list the Alaska Cruises for 2010.

I assume, it will probably be after Mid May when the 09 season starts.....However, I am surprised that they are not listed already. I've checked and the only cruise line to show any so far is Norwegian..!

We went in 1999 and loved it ! Want to do it again with some friends and family.

Anyone else waiting to check out Alaska 2010 ???

ive been waiting for years for them to sail out of seattle. all the info is availible over the phone. I just booked for may 2010 yesterday. give your pvp a call

Im suprised that if you called carnival that they said they were unavailible, yes its true they arent online, but I went over every cruise from may 2010 to aug 2010. if you still dont get your answers, email me and I will give you my pvp for carnival, she is amazing and truly loves her job

I may have to join you Royd...I've been waiting for this day too.

careful, I may take you up on that. Im on the 05/11/10 sailing. I cant tell you how much I love sailing out of seattle. there is zero hassle involved for me

I would love to see your itinerary. We have been wanting to do an Alaska cruise and the round trip airfare to Seattle would make it much more affordable for us!

ok, im pretty much a computer retard, so I will do it manually

DAY PORT OF CALL ARRIVE DEPART

TUES SEATTLE 4:00 PM

WED FUN DAY AT SEA

THUR CRUISE TRACY ARM

FRI SKAGWAY 0700 AM 9:00 PM

SAT JUNEAU 0700 AM 3:00 PM

SUN KETCHICAN 0700 AM 1:00 PM

MON VICTORIA BC 7:30 PM

TUES VICTORIA BC 12:00 AM

tues SEATTLE 0700 AM

First off, I know all about the International Law that states Carnival has to stop at a foreign port, but 7:30pm until 12:00am. Remember, all on board well before 12:00am. That may be the shortest stop in Victoria any cruiseline has. I sailed HAL and NCL via Alaska, and both times stopped in Victoria, but they were there by 6pm. Here's my idea, how about they stop in Prince Rupert, Canada, which is far enough to still feel you are away from it all. Most likely, the stop could be longer, or even extend one of the Alaska stops. Victoria is almost close enough to swim....Ok, the water may be a bit cold for that. I really wish a cruiseline could be a little more creative when planning Ports. Just like the NAME of the ships, the Ports are getting all the same as well. I am happy with the 14 hours in Skagway, my personal favorite Alaska Port. Will I sail this? I would be crazy not to. Great ship, and now that I will become a Platinum Cruiser this May on the Splendor, why cruise anyone else. It will never be perfect when it comes to how cruiselines arrainge things, just wish they would be a little more original.

David

Carnival-9 time cruiser

NCL-2 time cruiser

HAL-1 time cruiser

Im suprised that if you called carnival that they said they were unavailible, yes its true they arent online, but I went over every cruise from may 2010 to aug 2010. if you still dont get your answers, email me and I will give you my pvp for carnival, she is amazing and truly loves her job

I would like to know who your PVP is because I too have been trying to get an Alaskan cruise booked for June 2010 with no avail. Pls email me the info to hkolln1966 dot comcast.net. I couldn't find your email in your profile. Sorry!

Thanks!

Itinerary looks great :D

Anyone have any pricing on inside and balcony rooms??

my category 4b inside room was $958.00 plus $127 taxes booked as a solo. it was $1200 for the non early saver rate. I checked the ncl site and their fares were like $400 more. so as far as im concerned, this is a great rate. I didnt even ask about balcony pricing because I always travel solo now, and I really cant justify the extra cost

I would like to know who your PVP is because I too have been trying to get an Alaskan cruise booked for June 2010 with no avail. Pls email me the info to hkolln1966 dot comcast.net. I couldn't find your email in your profile. Sorry!

Thanks!

you have mail

here is my step by step. i dont know if it makes a difference but i got the carnival to come up this way. i did a net search for glacier bay cruises. i clicked on the first option to pick from ( i cant say the name of the site here i dont think ). at the seattle bar i changed the date to june 2010. clicked on the rate and there was the carnival. the rates are pretty good. i wish she was going to glacier bay but it still will be a good cruise. i hope i helped all of you. :)

here is my step by step. i dont know if it makes a difference but i got the carnival to come up this way. i did a net search for glacier bay cruises. i clicked on the first option to pick from ( i cant say the name of the site here i dont think ). at the seattle bar i changed the date to june 2010. clicked on the rate and there was the carnival. the rates are pretty good. i wish she was going to glacier bay but it still will be a good cruise. i hope i helped all of you. :)

Can you message the site to me?? I cant find it :(

Archived