Transporation from Miami to Ft. Laud??

SunSeekerEBS

HI! I've been trying to get quotes for something other than a cab from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale to our hotel before the cruise. I wondered if anyone could recommend something affordable. If you took a cab, how much did it cost? I've found one company AIrport Limo Transport but I'm nervous that they were just giving me a bogus price ($69 each way) and will charge more once we arrive b/c I asked them to email the quote and they haven't. If you have any info, I'd realllly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

We used the cruise ship bus to go from the Fort Lauderdale Airport to the Port of Miami. I honestly don't recall that price, but I'm sure it's listed on the cruise line web site. It's a pain to have to wait for the bus, rather than running right out and grabbing a cab or shuttle. But I do recall that it was a whole lot cheaper to use the cruise bus.

My return flight was too early to use the cruise line bus, so I had to book a shuttle. I used the Fort Lauderdale Airport Shuttle and it cost me about $78.00 including tax and gratuity. (I still have my electronic receipt.)

Good luck!!

We are actually going to a hotel and spending the night before the cruise in FLL. I thought I had a really good deal but now the place won't call me back. The problem with a shuttle is that you have to stop three or four different places before you finally arrive at your hotel and that's a drag. I'm worried about the cab price too. I don't want to get there and be stuck. The next place I contacted for a car service is $190 for both ways (including tip). Does this sound reasonable compared to what cab prices are??

Most cabs will run you approx. $65-75 plus gratuity each way. It would probably be less expensive for you to get back to FLL the morning of your cruise and take the Super Shuttle to Port of Miami ($21 pp). You don't have to book ahead.

I just took a town car from Port Everglades to Miami for $70. Just the two of us and we were picked up at the cruise terminal. Try this link.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/private.html

Thanks everyone for your help. I was so excited to call this place b/c $70 is a deal, but they won't pick up at MIA!! Ugh. I will try the other website now. Again, thanks!!

I just tried the Florida LImo again. This time I emailed them. I asked the same question b/c on their website they do say the go to MIA. They DO!! The lady quoted me $97 from MIA to Embassy Suites in FLL. for your help! I think we'll just take the Super Shuttle back to MIA. Thanks again!!

I just tried the Florida LImo again. This time I emailed them. I asked the same question b/c on their website they do say the go to MIA. They DO!! The lady quoted me $97 from MIA to Embassy Suites in FLL. for your help! I think we'll just take the Super Shuttle back to MIA. Thanks again!!

This is what it says on their website. "Additional charges for extra stops and pick-ups from Miami Dade, Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami may apply.

I took them from Port Everglades to Miami, and it was $70 in a town-car. You may want to consider using them when you return from your cruise and need to go back to Miami.

HI! I've been trying to get quotes for something other than a cab from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale to our hotel before the cruise. I wondered if anyone could recommend something affordable. If you took a cab, how much did it cost? I've found one company AIrport Limo Transport but I'm nervous that they were just giving me a bogus price ($69 each way) and will charge more once we arrive b/c I asked them to email the quote and they haven't. If you have any info, I'd realllly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

It is 45 minutes to FLL by cab $65.00 each way, there is acheaper way: rent a car at Mia airport and drop off at Port Everglades, they will shuttle you to the ship.

Archived