Anyone see the Nude Cruise on Feb 8th????

tnt091605

I'm just happy we sailed the week prior to that cruise...the staff was talking about the upcoming cruise and the "areas" that they would have blocked off for "extra curricula activities"...seems to me it was somewhere around the "Camp Carnival" area...ewwww...but as others have said...they had to have a towel on the seat at all times and they had to dress in the dining areas..

I believe I read John's review but might have missed the part about "extracurricular activities" What might those have been? To my knowledge a "nudist" doesn't mean "swinger"...is that the type of "activity" you were talking about?

So, if a man goes overboard, do we throw him a dingy to grab?:eek:

Why would they throw a boat at him?

I believe I read John's review but might have missed the part about "extracurricular activities" What might those have been? To my knowledge a "nudist" doesn't mean "swinger"...is that the type of "activity" you were talking about?

My aren't you full of energy so early on a monday..already trying to accomplish the impossible...educating the ignorant...LMAO

:rolleyes::p

Why would they throw a boat at him?

My aren't you full of energy so early on a monday..already trying to accomplish the impossible...educating the ignorant...LMAO

:rolleyes::p

Well it looks like you're up and at'em too (no pun intended):p

I'm curious how the crew deals with it and if they are required to work it or if it is optional. I can't imagine forcing someone to work on a nude cruise if they find it offensive.

In my mind, working on a cruise ship would be kinda like 20th century slavery. I'm guessing their choices are 1) do it or 2) pack your bags and find your own way home.

Anyone???

In my mind, working on a cruise ship would be kinda like 20th century slavery. I'm guessing their choices are 1) do it or 2) pack your bags and find your own way home.

Anyone???

Don't they sign work contracts?

Don't they sign work contracts?

Contracts....what a novel idea...:p Then again, we are all well aware of what can be written into contracts....which reminds me...mine is up for renegotiation and wonder if I can slip that bonus no matter what clause in?:cool:

So, if a man goes overboard, do we throw him a dingy to grab?:eek:

Any self-respecting dude will have his own dingy. :p Unless he's married, of course, in which case his DW will have it.

Well it looks like you're up and at'em too (no pun intended):p

Oh man:o

Wife and I were on this nude cruise and it was our best cruise ever. Some facts,nudist does not mean swinger. About 90% are nude during the day pool side, and about 75% clothed in the evening. The crew seamed to enjoy the week ,many said we were easy to accommodate and very few complainers.Some crew were shy the first day but we grew on them, some wished they could go nude,but Carnival wouldn't allow it. Many nudist do not pack light Carnival said nudist bring the most luggage. On this cruise we had every type from 18 to 80 plus ,tall & short , big & small, rich & unemployed ,beautiful & not so beautiful (thou most were beautiful on the inside where it counts). We would cruise nude again because "you meet the nicest people when your naked "

I'm curious how the crew deals with it and if they are required to work it or if it is optional. I can't imagine forcing someone to work on a nude cruise if they find it offensive.

The crew was informed of the charter in advance, and they had the option of not working on the ship that week...............

Wife and I were on this nude cruise and it was our best cruise ever. Some facts,nudist does not mean swinger. About 90% are nude during the day pool side, and about 75% clothed in the evening. The crew seamed to enjoy the week ,many said we were easy to accommodate and very few complainers.Some crew were shy the first day but we grew on them, some wished they could go nude,but Carnival wouldn't allow it. Many nudist do not pack light Carnival said nudist bring the most luggage. On this cruise we had every type from 18 to 80 plus ,tall & short , big & small, rich & unemployed ,beautiful & not so beautiful (thou most were beautiful on the inside where it counts). We would cruise nude again because "you meet the nicest people when your naked "

I'm glad you wrote this!

My parents used to spend the summers at a nudist camp. They are some of my mom's sweetes memories. My mom is a devout catholic and even got permission from her priest before she went... And the campground that my parents belonged to was a family campground and there were kids there and it wasn't dirty or anything like that - there are very specific rules and most nudists follow the rules (unlike most carnival cruisers - hehe). Anyway, just my 2cents :D

• 6 months later...

<In my mind, working on a cruise ship would be kinda like 20th century slavery. I'm guessing their choices are 1) do it or 2) pack your bags and find your own way home.>

Actually, the crew is given four choices:

1. They can work as usual.

2. They can stay below in the crew's quarters for the week and not have to work the event or come out of the crew area. They still get paid the same, but will miss out on tips, if that is associated with their particular job.

3. They can take vacation and rejoin the ship the following week.

4. They can transfer to another ship for the week of the charter and then return the following week.

Bob

Archived